Climate change is job 1

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: Climate change is job 1

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Omnitheo wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:

Did you seriously just link me a flat earther video?

Omg there are graphical glitches in the video! Everything must be fake!

No. 1-3 mentions of a flat earth out of approx. 1 hour of footage does not a flat earther video make

Regardless of your spin, NASA has been proven to be a liar.

Case closed.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Subcommittee on Environment and Subcommittee on Energy Hearing - Geoengineering: Innovation, Research, and Technology

Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - 10:00am

Subcommittees:
Subcommittee on Energy (115th Congress)
Subcommittee on Environment (115th Congress)

Jump to 21:56 speaking begins:

This hearing is rooted in the lie that Geo-Engineering of our planet has not yet began, that this hearing is only the "review" stages - FACT: Geo-Engineering was instituted a minimum of 2 decades ago - Geo-engineering will be announced as the "fix" sooner rather than later. Mark my words.

Hearing charter

Opening Statements:

​Full Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas)

Environment Subcommittee Chairman Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.)

Energy Subcommittee Chairman Randy Weber (R-Texas)

Witnesses:
•Dr. Phil Rasch, chief scientist for climate science, Laboratory Fellow, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory [Truth in Testimony]
•Dr. Joseph Majkut, director of climate policy, Niskanen Center [Truth in Testimony]
•Dr. Douglas MacMartin, senior research associate, Cornell University [Truth in Testimony]
•Ms. Kelly Wanser, principal director, Marine Cloud Brightening Project, Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean, University of Washington [Truth in Testimony]
115th Congress
https://science.house.gov/legislation/hearings/subcommittee-environment-and-subcommittee-energy-hearing-geoengineering
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

alanjh595 wrote:
When presented with a long list of policy issues, only 13 per cent of Canadians chose climate change as one of their top three worries, according to an Ipsos poll provided exclusively to Global News. Forty per cent of Canadians chose health care, and 39 per cent chose unemployment. Climate change even ranked below crime and education.

Capture.JPG

https://globalnews.ca/news/2366032/clim ... ians-poll/

Indeed, people are very short term minded. It’s a known and understood human flaw about our inability to make long term decisions as well as short term ones.

This is why long scale decisions need to be based off science and analysis of factual data rather than opinion.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:
No. 1-3 mentions of a flat earth out of approx. 1 hour of footage does not a flat earther video make

Regardless of your spin, NASA has been proven to be a liar.

Case closed.

1-3 mentions of flat earth is enough to not take the video seriously. Heck the whole song playing at the beginning is about flat earth.

I watched a few minutes of it, and all it was showing was video artifacting that I encounter in downloaded and streamed video files. The same kind of artifacting you could encounter if your video was being sent from space.

Find me some factual evidence of NASA lying (that isn’t due to classified info) if you want to make your argument. Providing some *bleep* insane flat earth conspiracy garbage and saying “case closed” doesn’t close anything except people’s willingness to take anything you say seriously.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Moon mission footage appears to be fakery as well, the evidence has been provided yet you refuse to listen and observe it in it's entirety

I think I have provided enough evidence of NASA's lies.

If you do not interpret them as lies that is your decision.

Back on topic: "Climate change" is an UN agenda caused & created by human beings who have the power and resources to do so.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Moon mission footage appears to be fakery as well, the evidence has been provided yet you refuse to listen and observe it in it's entirety

I think I have provided enough evidence of NASA's lies.

If you do not interpret them as lies that is your decision.

Back on topic: "Climate change" is an UN agenda caused & created by human beings who have the power and resources to do so.

Actually you have provided zero evidence. You’ve provided some opinions from amateur conspiracy theorists that believe the earth is flat. And now you’re talking about faked moon landings? I hate to break it to you (actually I don’t) but the technology to fake the moon landings did not exist in 1969.

If you want to try to argue against the scientific evidence of climate change by talking about flat earth and fake moon landings, you’re not going convince anyone. You’re just going to make the case stronger that other statements you make are better suited to the conspiracy theory forum.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

What ever you say
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Because_They_Lie
Banned

Omnitheo wrote:Actually you have provided zero evidence. You’ve provided some opinions from amateur conspiracy theorists that believe the earth is flat. And now you’re talking about faked moon landings? I hate to break it to you (actually I don’t) but the technology to fake the moon landings did not exist in 1969.

If you want to try to argue against the scientific evidence of climate change by talking about flat earth and fake moon landings, you’re not going convince anyone. You’re just going to make the case stronger that other statements you make are better suited to the conspiracy theory forum.

Released May 12th 1968
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

clearly you didn’t understand those videos I posted. You might as well have posted Le Voyage dans la Lune

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Why is this thread here .? Does castanet not believe climate change ?
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

maryjane48 wrote:Why is this thread here .? Does castanet not believe climate change ?

Probably because someone decided that this was a moon landing discussion.
And not a thoughtful discussion about climate change.
But even that from what I see in the thread was derailed by Geo-engineering conspiracy links.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

NotNorthAnymore wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:Why is this thread here .? Does castanet not believe climate change ?

Probably because someone decided that this was a moon landing discussion.
And not a thoughtful discussion about climate change.
But even that from what I see in the thread was derailed by Geo-engineering conspiracy links.

Geo-Engineering is no conspiracy, do you not listen to or read the news?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Definition:
Climate engineering, commonly referred to as geoengineering, also known as climate intervention,[1] is the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climate system with the aim of counteracting climate change.

Wikipedia
Now, go from there.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Geo-Engineering conspiracy theorists and the hard core climate change believers are cut from the same cloth. They both believe that humans control the weather, and neither can offer up testable examples to show it being done. We are probably having an effect, so at least the hard core climate change believers are closer to the truth, but most of their examples like unprecedented rates of change and other such nonsense are made up fake data like the geo-engineering conspiracy theories.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”