47008

Climate change is job 1

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Re: Climate change is job 1

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Glacier wrote:The Geo-Engineering conspiracy theorists and the hard core climate change believers are cut from the same cloth. They both believe that humans control the weather, and neither can offer up testable examples to show it being done. We are probably having an effect, so at least the hard core climate change believers are closer to the truth, but most of their examples like unprecedented rates of change and other such nonsense are made up fake data like the geo-engineering conspiracy theories.


You seem to be an individual of intelligence and discernment Glacier, I enjoy your point of view and posts for the most part. But when it comes to Geo-engineering and man made weather, you surprise me.

That you call people like me conspiracy theorists.

Of the many on this forum, I would think you would be open to seeing what really is going on.

But....every time I see you pop in on a Geo-engineering discussion it is to nay say - I think you of all people should look deeper.

I say this with all respect.
Because_They_Lie
Fledgling
 
Posts: 322
Likes: 222 posts
Liked in: 88 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Climate change is job 1

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 12:30 pm

Not sure why there are so many threads started on this:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=75073&p=2252869#p2252869
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 43836
Likes: 1020 posts
Liked in: 5209 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Climate change is job 1

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 12:51 pm

Fancy wrote:Not sure why there are so many threads started on this:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=75073&p=2252869#p2252869


Because so-called "Climate Change" is one of the largest agenda's being pushed.

It is clear that the powers that be want us to believe that our climate is changing and having negative impacts on all living things.

It is clear that not everyone believes that the climate is changing.

It is clear that some people believe that the powers that be have created climate chaos with their own money and resources in order to make "climate Change" appear to be real.

It is clear that this is another agenda designed to divide and rule. keep us fighting amongst ourselves while the powers that be implements greater restrictions and controls over the masses and the environment as a whole.

It is clear that people are upset over the coming carbon taxes to be implemented as a result of supposedly needing to reducing our carbon foot print.

The reason for so many threads is because every time I post about the fact that Geo-engineering is the CAUSE of the appearance of "Climate Change" the threads are moved into the conspiracy section.

A person who does not see a conspiracy will begin another thread, then I come in and comment one time about Geo-engineering and the whole thread gets moved to the basement.

I am 100% right about the FACT that the powers that be have created climate change, by use of the technologies that it would seem most are too ignorant to acknowledge as real and plausible.
Because_They_Lie
Fledgling
 
Posts: 322
Likes: 222 posts
Liked in: 88 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Climate change is job 1

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:I am 100% right about the FACT that the powers that be have created climate change, by use of the technologies that it would seem most are too ignorant to acknowledge as real and plausible.

Well, there's the problem right there - climate change by the powers that be hasn't been established as fact. Of course add in the video you posted about contrails that someone said was "spraying".
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

alanjh595 likes this post.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 43836
Likes: 1020 posts
Liked in: 5209 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Climate change is job 1

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:I am 100% right about the FACT that the powers that be have created climate change, by use of the technologies that it would seem most are too ignorant to acknowledge as real and plausible.

Well, there's the problem right there - climate change by the powers that be hasn't been established as fact. Of course add in the video you posted about contrails that someone said was "spraying".


And never will it be "acknowledged" as fact by the mainstream powers that be. They are deceivers.

They will however announce and acknowledge when they have deemed Geo-engineering to be the best option we have to sustain our planet and when they will implement the operations on a global scale. (even though they began decades ago)

As of now, Harvard University has decided to inform us that they are "experimenting" with geo-engineering (of course their laboratory is our atmosphere)
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603974/harvard-scientists-moving-ahead-on-plans-for-atmospheric-geoengineering-experiments/

As for your contrail comment, discernment is an existential tool of operation, I suggest you get some.

maryjane48 likes this post.
Because_They_Lie
Fledgling
 
Posts: 322
Likes: 222 posts
Liked in: 88 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Climate change is job 1

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:And never will it be "acknowledged" as fact by the mainstream powers that be. They are deceivers.
Meh - and doubtful.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 43836
Likes: 1020 posts
Liked in: 5209 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Previous

Return to Conspiracies and Weird Science

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests