Was antifa involved in AMTRACK derailment?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Was antifa involved in AMTRACK derailment?

Post by Jflem1983 »

johnny24 wrote:
averagejoe wrote:Why isn't this reported in the mainstream media?

Why isn't the left ever held responsible or investigated?

Especially antifa?

A group trying to take down America violently...

Anarchists Bragged in April about Sabotaging Railroad Tracks to Block Frach

The anarchist group "It's Going Down" last April bragged online about sabotaging railroad tracks in the Pacific Northwest to block fracking equipment from getting to its destination. The group has since deleted the post, possibly in reaction to today's Amtrak disaster.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists ... -fracking/

Conspiracy theories have no place in the mainstream media. I think Castanet's creditiblity takes a bit of a hit by even having this section on their site. I think you should feel fortunate that you have this area to connect with the two other people in Kelowna that share your views.

That u mj
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

johnny24 wrote:Conspiracy theories have no place in the mainstream media. I think Castanet's creditiblity takes a bit of a hit by even having this section on their site. I think you should feel fortunate that you have this area to connect with the two other people in Kelowna that share your views.

LOL so why are you in this section then? :200:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Thank u avgjoe. I appreciate your updates.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Posted April 20th 2017 by anarchists

Panicked Antifa Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks in Olympia After Derailment — Read it Here

Olympia is a 20 minute drive from Dupont.

In late November, ANTIFA sabotaged a train in Olympia.

Police raided an ANTIFA encampment in Olympia following a train being sabotaged by anti-fracking activists — but the anarchists claiming credit for the act have vowed to continue until “every officer is down.”

Earlier this year, a prominent #Antifa website published an article tacking credit for the sabotage of train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks. It has since been deleted,” tweeted Far-Left Watch.

Earlier this year, a prominent #Antifa website published an article tacking credit for the sabotage of train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks. It has since been deleted. #Amtrak pic.twitter.com/aHfwdSM1ce

— Far Left Watch (@FarLeftWatch) December 18, 2017

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2017/1 ... 27209.html

Dec. 9th article
https://archive.is/Tkp6U

submitted anonymously
During this week we attached wire and jumper cables to the main Union Pacific rail line running through the state of Nebraska to disrupt rail signals and delay trains that mainly carry coal from the mountainous west to population centers in the east.
Inspiration for us came from the blockade in Olympia, Unist’ot’en camp in unceded Wet’suwet’en territory, and other actions large and small across turtle island.
until the complete destruction of time itself,
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Yup, it's gone.

Capture.JPG
Bring back the LIKE button.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Whats next ?jimmy carter willed the train to crash ? [icon_lol2.gif]
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:Whats next ?jimmy carter willed the train to crash ? [icon_lol2.gif]

Probably obama put them up 2 it. For real. Him and soros

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Be nice if trump goes after these skids. Support the fbi on this one

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://glbn.ca/MKyUOz

Debunked yet again [icon_lol2.gif]
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

maryjane48 wrote:http://glbn.ca/MKyUOz

Debunked yet again [icon_lol2.gif]

Nobody blamed them....it was their own words that made people think.

Your left controlled media won't investigate anything antifa.

The alternative media will being worth information the MSN won't

People are becoming aware.... :up:

How did tonight's antifa meeting go?

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

alanjh595 wrote:From the official antifa website.
Checkmate.

I trust you know that @OfficialAntifa is a troll account set up to present fake Antifa statements. It's hard to know if they are there to discredit Antifa, or just to be a source of satire, but either way, it's more fake than Trump's tan. There is no official Antifa.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Verum wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:From the official antifa website.
Checkmate.

I trust you know that @OfficialAntifa is a troll account set up to present fake Antifa statements. It's hard to know if they are there to discredit Antifa, or just to be a source of satire, but either way, it's more fake than Trump's tan. There is no official Antifa.

How do u know that ?

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Jflem1983 wrote:
Verum wrote:I trust you know that @OfficialAntifa is a troll account set up to present fake Antifa statements. It's hard to know if they are there to discredit Antifa, or just to be a source of satire, but either way, it's more fake than Trump's tan. There is no official Antifa.

How do u know that ?

Because I'm not a moron and I looked it up rather than take what looks like an absurd tweet at face value. Much as I don't trust Buzzfeed, this story is largely factual:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/fake-antifa-twitter-accounts?utm_term=.wjMXadgaz2#.jaMxrdPrL8
Or just read through their feed:
https://twitter.com/officialantifa?lang=en
If you think these are the posts of people trying to make Antifa look good, then you have an even lower opinion of them than I do of those who believe that @OfficialAntifa is a genuine Antifa twitter stream :biggrin:

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”