Hunting Hitler

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Jflem1983
Guru

Hunting Hitler

Post by Jflem1983 »

Just found this show on history. Its actually pretty interesting. The show is poorly done like all history channel shows. However the theories it is putting forward are great.
There were a lot of Nazis in the USA. Before after and during the war. South america took lots of Nazis. Canada im sure we took some too. Scumbag Hitler probably did get away. He certainly had the means at his disposal.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Hunting Hitler

Post by vinnied »

i heard somewhere that dna test were done on the remains of hitler. turns out they were that of a woman.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

vinnied wrote:i heard somewhere that dna test were done on the remains of hitler. turns out they were that of a woman.

Correct
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Vikings is on the History Channel and it's AWESOME!

Question: should we be concerned with Hitler or modern day monsters perpetrating genocide in parts of the World now?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now days we celebrate people like hitler. Look at all the people cheering obama. That guy killed tons of people with flying robots. No one cared.

CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

Jflem1983 wrote:Now days we celebrate people like hitler. Look at all the people cheering obama. That guy killed tons of people with flying robots. No one cared.

America in general is quickly becoming the big bad of earth.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:Just found this show on history. Its actually pretty interesting. The show is poorly done like all history channel shows. However the theories it is putting forward are great.
There were a lot of Nazis in the USA. Before after and during the war. South america took lots of Nazis. Canada im sure we took some too. *bleep* Hitler probably did get away. He certainly had the means at his disposal.

i enjoy the show interesting stuff for sure
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”