"If You Believe This, Then There Is No Hope For Humanity"~Fa

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

"If You Believe This, Then There Is No Hope For Humanity"~Fa

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Even Steven
Guru

Re: "If You Believe This, Then There Is No Hope For Humanity

Post by Even Steven »

...and the reason to fake it is...?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Well, since there is already many tonnes of space junk currently zipping around this planet... whats little more going to hurt. :laugh:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Even Steven wrote:...and the reason to fake it is...?

The reason to fake anything is to create "Belief" in unconscious and unaware human beings

To cause the masses of humanity to believe in and live a lie

Rendering them powerless and useless

Enabling the power structure to continue unabated with their goals

It's called psychological programming/social engineering/mind control/indoctrination which ever you prefer.

Why are we here? Where did we come from? where are we going?

If we actually had the answers to these questions the evils of this planet and its power structure would cease to exist - at the least their influence would be short lived - much unlike today.

The power structures main purpose is to maintain your slavery and powerlessness, to keep you unaware of the Truth about what you are, where you come from, why you are here and where you are going.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

I find it far less believable that they could fake such a diverse and massive space race across multiple competing governments, and a wide variety of private and academic institutes, and keep it under wraps so well for several decades, than the space race and space exploration be real. Over 500 people have been to space and we have all, knowingly or not, observed man made objects in space. If you ever pointed a half decent telescope at the ISS you would be able to make it out with some detail. This kind of conspiracy theory just falls apart with a tiny amount of research and thinking.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Because_They_Lie wrote:It's called psychological programming/social engineering/mind control/indoctrination which ever you prefer.

And they have done an impressive job on your mind.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Verum wrote:

I find it far less believable that they could fake such a diverse and massive space race across multiple competing governments, and a wide variety of private and academic institutes, and keep it under wraps so well for several decades, than the space race and space exploration be real. Over 500 people have been to space and we have all, knowingly or not, observed man made objects in space. If you ever pointed a half decent telescope at the ISS you would be able to make it out with some detail. This kind of conspiracy theory just falls apart with a tiny amount of research and thinking.

I think the error of your thinking can be found in the ideas of "diverse" and "competing"

I do not believe for one moment that these two concepts exist when it comes to the so-called "space race"

Thanks to the octopus like Masonic and Jesuit control of this world.

They play God and they are the Ultimate Deceivers.

Different, diverse and competing, I think not: Logos do not appear so diverse to me

If you were not aware or informed we no longer run separate governments, "nations" are no longer part of the agenda, we live within a new order, don't you know "we are all one" (that's the new narrative - watch it unroll)

Who doesn't realize that Trump is playing the "make our nation great again" card to continue the deception and the illusion that nations still exist.... he is the player on the other side of the coin - same coin - different faces.

"Time's up" as they've been saying... time to see The Truth of this world in which you temporarily live.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Bsuds wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:It's called psychological programming/social engineering/mind control/indoctrination which ever you prefer.

And they have done an impressive job on your mind.

mock as much as you like.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”