One World Church & Deep State Giving Power To The Beast

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: One World Church & Deep State Giving Power To The Beast

Post by Because_They_Lie »

averagejoe wrote:And here it's is....6th World Government summit.

WTO Chief, Malcolm Gladwell and Visionaries Close World Government Summit 2018 With Future Forecasts

Advanced economies losing jobs to technology, not immigrants or trade, says WTO chief
Cryptocurrencies market still in its early days, but the nascent technology has a real future
Time for governments to focus on individualized solutions instead of mass scaled ones

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The sixth edition of the World Government Summit (WGS 2018) ended in Dubai with invigorating talks highlighting the seismic and inevitable changes innovation will bring, and a plea for institutions to realign with the new world order.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... lose-World

Great information sharing, averagejoe thank you!
Because_They_Lie
Banned

hondacivicwanted1 wrote:Interesting. Can anyone explain how it is possible to achieve freedom with only constraint?

Perhaps I could offer a different perspective on this mark and the beast.Have you considered that it may not be what you are expecting but more on a personal level?

Let me offer an example: I finished a letter that I wrote in order to resolve an issue that I am having.

In part:

Absent the required information(s) will prevent the obligation(s) from being fulfilled and dealt with placing further hardship on Mr. Doe by the establishment which Revenue Services of British Columbia is a member of. That being said, the fact this issue "identity mismatch" is still present within your records is troubling that raises far to many concerns which only serves to drive credible fear to a level considered to be an unreasonable burden.

At this time please cease and desist creating and promoting conditions that allow the identity mismatch to continue corrupting government records.

The corrupting of government records allow for credible fear of government leaders deliberately refusing to mention the people’s aspirations in the policies. The policies create conflict with a blatant disregard for human dignity using the element of non-truth as a weapon of mass destruction.

The corrupting of government records allow for credible fear that the government's policies have not respected the human resource and have created pollution which destroys sacred habitat needed for the survival of rare endangered species. The presence of rare endangered species is denied by a loss of compassion and mercy that can only be found as a human element enjoyed by each member of the species of man, the spirit of life being a rare endangered species under legislation.

The corrupting of government records allow for credible fear that the government policies compel the individual to succumb to false teachings which could result in a mark. The actions taken or not taken by the individual shall determine its placement because only the individual has the power to create and sustain this form of condition.

Please use the opportunity to correct the conditions that are corrupting government property with out compelling Mr. Doe to take any further action as it may cause a violation of his belief(s).

Mr. Doe has belief that complete disrespect for the beliefs of others is now not only the norm, but it’s praised. Before you judge the beliefs of others acknowledge the deficiencies of your own beliefs.

As I stood at the shore of the sea looking out I witnessed two beasts, the first beast having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. This beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
The second beast had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
If any man have an ear, let him hear let him that hath understanding and count the number of the beast for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It has been written that the imaginations of men could blur the line between truth and fiction, it has been said those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

In order to have freedom there also must be truth. If you build or create something on a foundation that begins with a non-truth whether it be a story or a system of progress that being events such as an economic model, civil model, social model, cultural model, religious model, political model, racial model, How do find truth?
You cannot find truth with out first removing the non-truth or it may come to be known that denial of truth is a principle of fundamental justice.

It is unfortunate that society does a lot more to force us to take sides and create those sides then it does to actually push us to truth versus fiction, that is where the battle lies that is the side you have to choose, so choose wisely.
End.

No government or other individual will be imposing any mark but be only a symptom of this condition. Each mark is unique as is each individual. You will create your own prison free to choose which ever decision you wish but you cannot choose the consequences.

I can not answer that question, the concept of freedom and the concept of constraint seem opposed to me. Can you explain your point a little?

I enjoyed reading your thoughts, although I am not quite clear on your point. :)
hondacivicwanted1

Post by hondacivicwanted1 »

My point is to simply offer a way for people to see what it is they are dealing with. The concept of freedom and the concept of constraint seem opposed to me is a valid point because the answer to the question the non truth. So how could you find freedom with only constraint? a belief in non-truth.

Because the beast comes from within with the mark being a system of said beast the only way to disseminate what is occurring is view it individually. One way for the individual to do this is to succumb to a false belief.

I also realize that you do not know my personal experiences which create difficulty in grasping what I am expressing. So I will tell you what the problem is,

For over 20 years the government has a belief that my twin brother is me and I, am my twin brother. Our given name's are 1 letter different o and a. This has cost me something that I cannot value, its priceless irreplaceable. A seemingly small problem a spelling error o or a you would think it would not be anything significant, but it is.

You see in order for me to resolve this problem it will take a civil claim and in order for there to be a civil claim there has to be a belief. It is unfortunate at this time I have lost faith in the goodness of humanity I want to believe that everyone has the the capacity for kindness generosity compassion and mercy however that not I have witnessed. So I struggle as I cannot comprehend how Man in his unwillingness to show these valued qualities would be capable of realizing them. This belief the principals of fundamental justice as it may be known has only the reflection of kindness generosity compassion and mercy, an image. This results in the distortions of truth you see in current affairs look what is occurring all around.The non truth that is the principals of fundamental justice are that you are only free only when under constraint.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

hondacivicwanted1 wrote:My point is to simply offer a way for people to see what it is they are dealing with. The concept of freedom and the concept of constraint seem opposed to me is a valid point because the answer to the question the non truth. So how could you find freedom with only constraint? a belief in non-truth.

Because the beast comes from within with the mark being a system of said beast the only way to disseminate what is occurring is view it individually. One way for the individual to do this is to succumb to a false belief.

I also realize that you do not know my personal experiences which create difficulty in grasping what I am expressing. So I will tell you what the problem is,

For over 20 years the government has a belief that my twin brother is me and I, am my twin brother. Our given name's are 1 letter different o and a. This has cost me something that I cannot value, its priceless irreplaceable. A seemingly small problem a spelling error o or a you would think it would not be anything significant, but it is.

You see in order for me to resolve this problem it will take a civil claim and in order for there to be a civil claim there has to be a belief. It is unfortunate at this time I have lost faith in the goodness of humanity I want to believe that everyone has the the capacity for kindness generosity compassion and mercy however that not I have witnessed. So I struggle as I cannot comprehend how Man in his unwillingness to show these valued qualities would be capable of realizing them. This belief the principals of fundamental justice as it may be known has only the reflection of kindness generosity compassion and mercy, an image. This results in the distortions of truth you see in current affairs look what is occurring all around.The non truth that is the principals of fundamental justice are that you are only free only when under constraint.

I read your post a while ago, with my head space at the time I was unable to comprehend your point.

I re-read again tonight, I am still unsure if I do comprehend.

I would like to say, keep your chin up about humanity - they are rare but human beings who choose to be good and do good are out there.

I have experienced the same disappointment through interacting with other human beings, especially the so-called "professional world" of human beings.

It seems to me that the majority of human beings live lives of belief in non-truth...

our society is programmed to punish the Truth lover and the Liver of Truth and to promote and award those who willingly choose to live the belief of non truth.

It is a backward world, it is contrary to Truth

It all comes down to choice. Free will.

The wheat and the Tares.

As for your extreme similarities with your brother issue - just take a deep breath and go through the process that is before you - Id personally say a prayer to God asking for a smooth process. Then be as done with the system as you possibly can.

You can legally change your name, if the situation is that bad - it could be an option. (just don't fully comprehend what you were telling me)

So, Cheers to you and thank you for sharing.

God Bless you.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”