Is Poland a conspiracy theorist? Israel hates their new law.

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Is Poland a conspiracy theorist? Israel hates their new law.

Post by Thinktank »

Israel says Poland is a 'conspiracy theorist, Poland disagrees. Poland just passed a law
making it illegal to blame Poland for the holocaust.

two people disagree. that means one of them is a conspiracy theorist. but in this case
which country is a conspiracy theorist- Poland? or Israel?

discuss
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Is Poland a conspiracy theorist? Israel hates their new

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

I feel like the term conspiracy theorist was just improperly used four times and the whole thread topic confuses the hell out of me.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

CapitalB wrote: ... the whole thread topic confuses the hell out of me.

You'll get used to that if you keep clicking onto threads started by the OP. :smt045

discuss
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

CapitalB wrote:I feel like the term conspiracy theorist was just improperly used ...
....the whole thread topic confuses ....

No one in human history has ever used "conspiracy theorist" the way I just did. That probably
disturbs a lot of people. Most people will be confused. It might even make a few people accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist.

But I got it dead on.

Poland

is a

conspiracy

theorist.
(according to some people)

Poland just passed a law that makes it illegal to say "Polish" death camps.
Financial Times says: Poland's death camp law is designed to falsify history - Financial Times
Israel says 'Polish death camp' rephrasing bill amounts to denial. (holocaust denier?)

So either Poland is a conspiracy theorist, or Israel and Financial Times are both conspiracy theorists.
which one is the true conspiracy theorist?

http://www.dw.com/en/israel-says-polish ... a-42338752

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

definition provided here:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=31736
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Fancy wrote:definition provided here:

The definition of conspiracy theorist is whatever I say it is. And right now, I'm saying either Poland or Israel is a conspiracy theorist - depending on who you talk to.

M Hoffman wrote:...Dresden .... city reduced to embers and rubble by Jewish directed “allied” bombers....

The Green Barbarian wrote:.... "Jewish directed" - my word that is just disgusting.

So let me get this straight:
Israel slaughters 3,000 Palestinians in Gaza. No country on earth opens their mouth to complain.

Now, Poland passes the "WE DIDN'T DO IT" law. Poland says stop calling them Polish death camps because WE DIDN'T DO IT.

Is Green Barbarian "disgusted" when death camps are "Polish?" No, he isn't. Is Netanyahu "disgusted" when death camps are "Polish?" No he isn't. Greeny and Netanyahu are only disgusted when things are "Jewish."

And that's a big pile of crap.

Poland didn't do it. Netanyahu should concern himself with what he's doing ..... in Gaza.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”