Re: Lakestone development

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Thank You.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Panzer130
Board Meister

Post by Panzer130 »

I was just at Lakestone last night and WOW, has this new developer really brought this project to life. 36 new lots are being released now.
What I found most impressive was the pricing. Every lot there is a full on lakeview. Being that close to the water it almost feels like lakeside with out the hassle of the wind of lakeside. The lot prices average the mid 200's. Even the waterfront properties are in the mid 500. I realize this is still a lot of money, but for lake front it is not.

If you compare this to other subdivisions, say like the ponds, that have very distant views of the lake and most of those being peekaboo views; their lots average mid 200's as well. I would take lakestone over that in a heartbeat.

The first phase by 20/20; they were trying to sell lots for 700K - 800K. No wonder it didn't work.
jkoverchuk

Post by jkoverchuk »

The developer of Lakestone is Macdonald Development Corporation. They are the developers of The Lakes and have also developed Highpointe, The Outback and The Cove Beach Resort. Phase 1 of Lakestone went for sale last summer and is nearly sold out. Phase 2 will be released spring 2014.

Return to “Central Okanagan”