I love the new highway!

JJetson
Fledgling

Re: I love the new highway!

Post by JJetson »

Dizzy I am just saying those who are worried have a choice. If you read the site I am not one of them. I drive the road every day. Have a great winter on the highway.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

JJetson wrote:Dizzy I am just saying those who are worried have a choice. If you read the site I am not one of them. I drive the road every day. Have a great winter on the highway.

Fair enough, your post stated that the big trucks and many cars will use Pimplewash, which I do disagree with, but I do agree, there is a choice ... just like using the old highway (that no trucks and few cars do) to navigate around dump hill, so for most the choice will be obvious, the new highway.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Meeko666
Fledgling

Post by Meeko666 »

I do agree that there is a choice but why would any truck drive, trying to make time on the road (which is his bread and butter), take Pimplewash Way and have to drive at 50 kmph???

Like many previous posts have stated, the grade on the new highway is no worse than a lot of the existing highways.

Jeez people, always something negative to say about everything. Sad!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I doubt trucks will even be allowed on the Pimplewash anyway.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Glacier wrote:I doubt trucks will even be allowed on the Pimplewash anyway.

I agree. BumPimple Washaway will be restricted to granola-fueled cars. DLC doesn't even seem to want big trucks to access the North Kelowna Industrial Park, let alone cruise the Pimple.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Saw this in the paper today ...

http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/front ... -3514.html

... I mentioned this idiotic merge lane and the one on the north end of Oyama as well in this or another thread. My response to the residents of Lake Country ... ask the residents of Armstrong about what the Ministry thinks of merge lanes when the MOT "experts" decided they don't need one anymore when they 4 laned their stretch.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Central Okanagan”