Fire Rips Through Home in Lake Country

LordEd
Guru

Re: Fire Rips Through Home in Lake Country

Post by LordEd »

Boda wrote:Reading between the lines tho, I'll bet the OP might not like those new smart meters?
Maybe that's why all the angst regarding said curiosity?
Hope this helps.
The topic is stated as a particular fire, but the slant was smart meter fire. The first post states 'another smart meter fire', "safe" in quotation marks to imply the opposite, and contractors doing a poor job.

None of these points are accepted as fact or common knowledge beyond the smart meter/conspiracy community but to contest these points does not belong in this thread. It would involve bringing up other reported cases which would be long and involved.

There are other threads related to smart meters, which at least some have been banished to the private conspiracy forum, where I should never venture.

So without arguing any of those points, let the thread die with dignity unless the fire chief comes back with a new statement.

The cause at last video was starting in the motor home and spreading to the structure.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Boda wrote:Reading between the lines tho, I'll bet the OP might not like those new smart meters?
Hope this helps.

LordEd wrote: The topic is stated as a particular fire, but the slant was smart meter fire. The first post states 'another smart meter fire', "safe" in quotation marks to imply the opposite, and contractors doing a poor job.

None of these points are accepted as fact or common knowledge beyond the smart meter/conspiracy community but to contest these points does not belong in this thread. It would involve bringing up other reported cases which would be long and involved.

There are other threads related to smart meters, which at least some have been banished to the private conspiracy forum, where I should never venture.

So without arguing any of those points, let the thread die with dignity unless the fire chief comes back with a new statement.

The cause at last video was starting in the motor home and spreading to the structure.

10/10!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Boda wrote:Dizzy, I didn't think the point of the OP was all that evasive?
They were curious if the fire might have been started by a new hydro meter installation? OR...
They clearly stated that curiosity.

Reading between the lines tho, I'll bet the OP might not like those new smart meters?
Hope this helps.

If you're on these boards long enough, you get to know certain peoples posting habits, so no your post didn't help nor is any help required but I do appreciate the thought ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

LordEd wrote:So without arguing any of those points, let the thread die with dignity unless the fire chief comes back with a new statement.

Agreed.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Agreed ( without arguing any of your misrepresentations of my original post)!
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

That was apparently evident right away. See my post on the 9th....it was pretty obvious from the places that were burnt from what I heard.
You and 71 others Like this post
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Well there we go then! See, the fire didnt start IN the motor home as originally reported. Thanks for posting that!
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

sanfish wrote:Well there we go then! See, the fire didnt start IN the motor home as originally reported. Thanks for posting that!

The article didn't say that the fire did not start in the motorhome, nor did it say that it started in the house or even where it started for that matter, it simple said it was arson without mention of where it was started... so, the alleged arsonist could have set fire to the coach or the house or even both... maybe we'll find out if they make an arrest or release further finding with regard to this information.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^ would have to be a terrible parking job because the updated story had reported origin as near front of motor home and corner of garage. Anyway , thank you for posting the link staying accelerant was used ( pointing to arson). As far as I'm concerned my question has been answered so no further need to post.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Darn it all! Another well-functioning smart meter that can't be blamed for a fire.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Smart Meters are hazardous ...
Attachments
smart-meter.jpg
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^^^ oh you funny guys! Seeing as how cause has been determined, I won't be needing to read not post on this thread anymore. Thanks again for sharing that link. Hope they catch the arsonist yet.

I will leave you with this/these thought(s) though.

1. There are still many documented cases of fires being attributed to something with the smart meters ( whether that be install or meters themselves). What percentage exactly to number installed matters not to the person whose house burns down due to such an "intelligent" meter.

2. It remains a colossal waste of money to change all meters at once when many still had 30-50 years of life left in them ( read planned obsolescence ).

3. There are many intelligent people who say the testing is flawed and they are much more potentially dangerous to our health than we are being told. Now I don't know how true this is ( and neither do you regardless how much you believe you do not how many links you provide ) as not enough testing has been done.

You know I find the official hypocrisy baffling. On the one hand, 10,000 years usage ( and countless studies) on the benefits/benign nature of MJ and our govts ( or their puppet masters) still wish to spend BILLIONS studying the "long term effects" of a natural plant . On the other hand, they ( or their puppet masters) want to spend BILLIONS now ( unneeded with many meters having 30-50 years life left) with not nearly enough testing done.

3. These meters were/are never about improving our lives with a natural resource we own, but rather to improve their bottom line. So regardless any other argument for or against them, I'll still gladly pay the "opt out fee" to keep someone employed rather than save a little to improve some bozo's bottom line.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 14th, 2014, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 14th, 2014, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic

Return to “Central Okanagan”