For those of you with children

TylerM4
Lord of the Board

For those of you with children

Post by TylerM4 »

Don't forget about DOLC's annual Easter Egg hunt tomorrow.

http://www.okanaganway.ca/ai1ec_event/e ... ce_id=1130

While I tend to be pretty hard on the city planners, their event co-ordinators do a great job and this event is no exception. We go every year and judging by the crowds, we're certainly not the only people who enjoy it. Must be people coming from Kelowna and Vernon as well. I live not too far from the park and I can say with absolute certainty that there is no other event at this park that draws a larger crowd. Come early or be prepared to park a few blocks away and walk in.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Re: For those of you with children

Post by RVThereYet »

TylerM4 wrote:Don't forget about DOLC's annual Easter Egg hunt tomorrow.

http://www.okanaganway.ca/ai1ec_event/e ... ce_id=1130

While I tend to be pretty hard on the city planners, their event co-ordinators do a great job and this event is no exception. We go every year and judging by the crowds, we're certainly not the only people who enjoy it. Must be people coming from Kelowna and Vernon as well. I live not too far from the park and I can say with absolute certainty that there is no other event at this park that draws a larger crowd. Come early or be prepared to park a few blocks away and walk in.

Agree, great event for the kids and the whole community! Been going for a number of years now and the turnout is always great, people come from all over the valley to attend this. QUESTION: With the current weather forecast calling for rain, does anyone know if this a "rain or shine" event, or will it cancelled should it pouring buckets (as forecast for tomorrow morning? 70% POP) The last few years its always been somewhat sunny and I don't ever recall going when it was raining.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: For those of you with children

Post by TylerM4 »

I suspect it's rain or shine, but I don't know for sure. Hopefully someone else knows for sure.

Return to “Central Okanagan”