Speeders in Lake Country

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Speeders in Lake Country

Post by Glacier »

I don't understand why people choose to live on busy arterial roads and then complain about traffic. It's like buying a house next a pig farm, and then complaining about the smell. If you want peace and quiet, why not live on a quiet cul-de-sac? Maybe I'm strange, but this was one of our main criteria when we were looking for a place to buy.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Yep Glacier it baffles me about that & Airports, Industrial area's & gun ranges.... etc...etc

Investigate the area before you buy the place people, if did not then either live with it or move.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

nicdoug wrote:I live on Bottom wood lake road,

I also live on a road off of Bottom Wood lake road and yes there have been unfortunate deaths. Before the change in the road we had a yellow passing stripe and now we have a solid line. Although I have been tailgated I have not been passed since this took place, and as for the people walking on the wrong side how is this a waste for people who are stupid or just don't care? And yes you are right it can be a speedway like any other straight road.

Return to “Central Okanagan”