What's up with this

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: What's up with this

Post by Fancy »

Are those real Barbies? The story has been updated and the lady sold them at a garage sale to students. I think it's a funny prank - no harm done.

Update 3:15 p.m.

The mystery of the abandoned dolls found this weekend in Reiswig Regional Park has become less mysterious.

A female caller to Castanet says she held a garage sale and sold the dolls to a group of UBCO students last month.

The caller says the students told her they were planning on pranking one of their friends, and she believes the doll discovery is their way of getting a public reaction.

The dolls came into the caller’s possession from a neighbour who was part of the Red Hat Society.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Yes, that's what I mean, one lady had all those Barbies? And maybe you're right, they might not be real Barbies. The faces look pretty authentically Barbie, though.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

I can appreciate the art factor, but you gotta admit, it is something you could see on some TV show.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Makes me wonder why too - I haven't heard the red hat society mentioned in a long time. Also wonder what the students have got up their sleeves for the next prank - that was a great one.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Central Okanagan”