Cop rolls his car

brendal

Cop rolls his car

Post by brendal »

Heard a police chase happened, someone stole a atv an a police chase began on the train tracks, down McCarthy tracks, an cop car ended up on his roof, destroyed the car,what a dumb thing to do, perhaps maybe a better thing by catching him on the road? we all will pay for the loss of the police car, can't believe why anyone would try to chase down someone down the tracks! funny, but not
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: cop rolls his car

Post by Captain Awesome »

I hope the officer is fine
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
BoB76
Guru

Re: cop rolls his car

Post by BoB76 »

Hope someone got in trouble for doing something stupid.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Cop rolls his car

Post by Dizzy1 »

You'd think a rolled over cruiser would be all over the news ... haven't heard a peep about his ... hmmmm.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Re: Cop rolls his car

Post by KL3-Something »

brendal wrote:Heard a police chase happened, someone stole a atv an a police chase began on the train tracks, down McCarthy tracks, an cop car ended up on his roof, destroyed the car,what a dumb thing to do, perhaps maybe a better thing by catching him on the road? we all will pay for the loss of the police car, can't believe why anyone would try to chase down someone down the tracks! funny, but not

My advice would be don't take things you "hear" for the gospel truth.

After a couple of days off the officer is ok and back to work.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.

Return to “Central Okanagan”