Halloween

katshawn

Halloween

Post by katshawn »

Where are the best areas for kids around 10 years old to Trick or Treat in the Lake country area?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Halloween

Post by Rwede »

katshawn wrote:Where are the best areas for kids around 10 years old to Trick or Treat in the Lake country area?

City Hall. Just make sure your kids aren't afraid of clowns.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

katshawn wrote:Where are the best areas for kids around 10 years old to Trick or Treat in the Lake country area?

Try The Lakes, or the subdivision across from Davidson Road school, or the subdivision off Chase, Crimson Road I think, but The Lakes is probably your best bet.
neamster

Post by neamster »

I'd suggest your own neighbourhood, wherever that may be. It's not about the loot.
Deeoars
Fledgling

Post by Deeoars »

Besides the Lakes only give out joints .
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

neamster wrote:I'd suggest your own neighbourhood, wherever that may be. It's not about the loot.

Well said. CBC radio was discussing earlier this week about how all the families living in the downtown area of Kelowna head out to Kettle Valley to go trick or treating, leaving almost no kids left to trick or treat at home. This is a crying shame if you ask me.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

To the poster, try the Moblile home parks in Winfield. Lots of lighting and homes close together. And yes it is about the loot, ask any child, how much, what did you get and Mom and Dad what can I have tonight before you hide it. It's raining, wear suitable clothing and reflective and have a safe and happy Halloween!!!
goose

Post by goose »

My parents live in BelAire on Jim Bailey.
Their halloween display is pretty good.
They have lots of candy too.
Have fun.

Return to “Central Okanagan”