Prince dead? (the musician)

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Prince dead? (the musician)

Post by vinnied »

He almost died a week ago and it wasn't from the flu
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

...according to TMZ.

People who put their confidence in such sources may have been a regular reader of the Star and Enquirer back in the day.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
TedD
Board Meister

Post by TedD »

Breaking news...

RIP Prince and Bowie

ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

the more i think about his statement, "Wait a few days before wasting prayers on me." the more i wonder about a terminal illness.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Anyone watch Saturday Night Live last night? Their tribute to Prince included a number of sets with Prince playing live. Some people might not realize just how versatile he was with his music, and just what an incredible guitarist he was. It is no wonder he has been compared to Jimmy Hendrix. As an old (and always) rock/blues guy I'd have to say I think he was even better.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

TedD wrote:Breaking news...

LOLOLOL :D
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

Ka-El wrote:Anyone watch Saturday Night Live last night? Their tribute to Prince included a number of sets with Prince playing live. Some people might not realize just how versatile he was with his music, and just what an incredible guitarist he was. It is no wonder he has been compared to Jimmy Hendrix. As an old (and always) rock/blues guy I'd have to say I think he was even better.

He was an incredible guitarist indeed. The SNL tribute was pretty good, but could have done without all the "Prince Show" skits; I don't think they should have been part of the tribute. I'm sure they could have found another way to fill the time.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

This is the sort of thing I wish we could have seen more of and how I would like to remember him.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Glacier wrote:You mean like this?

wow supercool, never seen this one before, great fined, thank you :130: ,might have to watch it a few more times in a row it was so good
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”