Celebrity Apprentice 2008

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
mott.hoople
Grand Pooh-bah

Celebrity Apprentice 2008

Post by mott.hoople »

Any one watching this? Tonight's show when Simmons puts Ivanka (Donald's daughter) in her place had to be the best. This kid figures just because she a member of the lucky sperm club that she has some clout. Too funny but Gene Simmons has more money than Donald Trump
These high thread count sheets feel amazing on my naked skin. Oh Oh... Here comes the Zellers manager. I wonder what she wants?
BGV666
Übergod

Post by BGV666 »

I love the way Gene Simmon's has a "I don't give a S**T attitude towards the whole proccess. He know's what it takes to get it done.
STUPID PEOPLE MAKE MY HEAD HURT.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

I'm enjoying it. Gene is a hero in our house. I love to hate Omarosa! She is wack and so full of herself. I cannot figure out if she is really smart or really stupid.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
nature_lover

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2008

Post by nature_lover »

mott.hoople wrote:Any one watching this? Tonight's show when Simmons puts Ivanka (Donald's daughter) in her place had to be the best. This kid figures just because she a member of the lucky sperm club that she has some clout. Too funny but Gene Simmons has more money than Donald Trump

I love Gene Simmons, but was really put off by him because of his sexist remarks towards Ivanka. Yes, she is a member of the "lucky sperm club" but that doesn't mean she should be treated in a sexist manner.

He basically assumed that because she is a woman, that she would go to the team of women and disclose to them what the men's team was up to. Not cool Gene.
MADGE
Fledgling

Post by MADGE »

:smt040 Just because you are richer than God, or Donald Trump, does not mean you can be rude and disrespectful to anyone.

If Gene Simmons was nude and broke, what does he have?

Himself. Which is not much. Who could ever respect him? Just because you are rich is no excuse for bad behaviour.

We all could be wiped out tomorrow, and what would we have to show for ourselves. Just us, and how we behave and treat people.
How you act shows a lot about a person, and who they really are. :124:

Being rich does not give you an excuse.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

I don't like Gene Simmons' attitude toward women, but that is a part of his schtick. He has worked hard on that persona. Remember this is TV it is all about ratings, if he were all warm and fuzzy, it would be boring.

Gene Simmons may come across as a jerk, but he is a marketing genius.
His band was flogging all sorts of product years before Disney or anyone else was selling stuff.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

gardengirl wrote:I don't like Gene Simmons' attitude toward women, but that is a part of his schtick.

So is his ability of being able to touch the bottom of his beer glass with his tongue.
Not afraid to say "It".
Black Daisies
Board Meister

Post by Black Daisies »

Loved watching Gene on the show and loved seeing him put Ivanka in her place!! I am waiting for Gene Simmons and Omorosa to butt heads. Now that would be funny. As much as I dislike Omorosa, the women's team would be a little boring without her.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Loveee wrote::smt040 Just because you are richer than God, or Donald Trump, does not mean you can be rude and disrespectful to anyone.

If Gene Simmons was nude and broke, what does he have?

Himself. Which is not much. Who could ever respect him? Just because you are rich is no excuse for bad behaviour.

We all could be wiped out tomorrow, and what would we have to show for ourselves. Just us, and how we behave and treat people.
How you act shows a lot about a person, and who they really are. :124:

Being rich does not give you an excuse.

In today's Capitalist society, you're wrong. Legacies are not remembered, but what you do, is.
MADGE
Fledgling

Post by MADGE »

How you treat people says a lot about who you are. Isn' that what you said so how can I be wrong. [/quote][/list]
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Loveee wrote:How you treat people says a lot about who you are. Isn' that what you said so how can I be wrong.
[/list][/quote]

How true that is.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
BGV666
Übergod

Post by BGV666 »

Black Daisies wrote:Loved watching Gene on the show and loved seeing him put Ivanka in her place!! I am waiting for Gene Simmons and Omorosa to butt heads. Now that would be funny. As much as I dislike Omorosa, the women's team would be a little boring without her.

It looks like Gene is going over to help the women tonight. I hope he does a tetatet with Omorosa. What makes her a celebrity anyways? She was fired from the first apprentice, she's just a has been who's 15 minutes of fame is WAAAAAYYY over.
STUPID PEOPLE MAKE MY HEAD HURT.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

BGV666 wrote:
Black Daisies wrote:Loved watching Gene on the show and loved seeing him put Ivanka in her place!! I am waiting for Gene Simmons and Omorosa to butt heads. Now that would be funny. As much as I dislike Omorosa, the women's team would be a little boring without her.

It looks like Gene is going over to help the women tonight. I hope he does a tetatet with Omorosa. What makes her a celebrity anyways? She was fired from the first apprentice, she's just a has been who's 15 minutes of fame is WAAAAAYYY over.

Omarosa, is ratings. I mean how can you not love this woman... LOL! I cannot stand her, but she makes me watch.

The 1st Apprentice was the best.... When she played the racist card, and her so called concussion.
mott.hoople
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mott.hoople »

Well that was a true Gene Simmons. Shame Donald never seen what the play was by binging in the two lambs for slaughter - they were non-performers. And Gene pegged it in the car. The Fluffies have not a chance now. There are no leaders for them.

Not bad - more interesting than I thought the show would be.

There aint a popcorn fart in hell those women have a chance more than shinning the mens shoes (I think that was his quote)
These high thread count sheets feel amazing on my naked skin. Oh Oh... Here comes the Zellers manager. I wonder what she wants?
mott.hoople
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mott.hoople »

logicalview wrote:So is his ability of being able to touch the bottom of his beer glass with his tongue.

Er...well...um..Yeah thats a talent that ....well you get the picture. :200:

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”