Herbal Teas.....

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

anniecat wrote:
ferri wrote::200: you're the only person i have ever talked to that has tried that tea with the brown rice!!! :lol: Celestial Seasonings used to make a tea called Emperors Choice that i loved. don't know if they still do or not. :| i know i am forgetting one. :lol: i'll be back when i remember. :127:

Hey Ferri....you know I love our green tea with roasted rice so much I order a package of 400 teabags at a time directly from the Yamamoto distributor in the States. It works out a fair bit cheaper and I don't have to keep running to the Superstore to buy it...do you know anybody else in town that sells it as I've only ever bought it from Superstore?

I'm another green-tea-with-rice drinker, I used to do the same thing, I'd order Bancha (same stuff, grean tea with brown rice) by the case lot from Overwaitea, getting a special price on it by doing so. Finally got sick of it, although I'd probably enjoy it again now. Right now I love Hawthorne tea, very nice, especially at bedtime. And if you like a really flavourful tea, there's nothing like Bengal Spice by Celestial. It's so good I'll leave the teabag in the cup and suck on the bag after all the tea is gone. My family thinks it is a disgusting habit, and you know, they might just be right about that. :lol:
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Jo wrote:I'm another green-tea-with-rice drinker, I used to do the same thing, I'd order Bancha (same stuff, grean tea with brown rice) by the case lot from Overwaitea, getting a special price on it by doing so. Finally got sick of it, although I'd probably enjoy it again now. Right now I love Hawthorne tea, very nice, especially at bedtime. And if you like a really flavourful tea, there's nothing like Bengal Spice by Celestial. It's so good I'll leave the teabag in the cup and suck on the bag after all the tea is gone. My family thinks it is a disgusting habit, and you know, they might just be right about that. :lol:

:lol: i can picture it. i really can! i sure wish someone could get a pic of that for us! :smt023

another really good tea is Linden! you know how those smell in the late spring when they bloom? that sweet, almost honeysuckle smell? well the tea tastes like the tree blossoms smell. i really love that darn stuff! i might just have to make cup later now that i think about it...lol
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
SpazmoTheMagnificent
Übergod

Post by SpazmoTheMagnificent »

Jo wrote:
anniecat wrote:
ferri wrote::200: you're the only person i have ever talked to that has tried that tea with the brown rice!!! :lol: Celestial Seasonings used to make a tea called Emperors Choice that i loved. don't know if they still do or not. :| i know i am forgetting one. :lol: i'll be back when i remember. :127:

Hey Ferri....you know I love our green tea with roasted rice so much I order a package of 400 teabags at a time directly from the Yamamoto distributor in the States. It works out a fair bit cheaper and I don't have to keep running to the Superstore to buy it...do you know anybody else in town that sells it as I've only ever bought it from Superstore?

I'm another green-tea-with-rice drinker, I used to do the same thing, I'd order Bancha (same stuff, grean tea with brown rice) by the case lot from Overwaitea, getting a special price on it by doing so. Finally got sick of it, although I'd probably enjoy it again now. Right now I love Hawthorne tea, very nice, especially at bedtime. And if you like a really flavourful tea, there's nothing like Bengal Spice by Celestial. It's so good I'll leave the teabag in the cup and suck on the bag after all the tea is gone. My family thinks it is a disgusting habit, and you know, they might just be right about that. :lol:

I like green tea...
in ice cream form!
:)
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

SpazmoTheMagnificent wrote:I like green tea...
in ice cream form!
:)

Oh yeah, I love green tea ice cream too . . . and dammit, now I'm craving it! :lol:

And ferri, I'll keep an eye out for Linden tea, sounds really good.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”