Local boy on Canada's Worst Driver

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Local boy on Canada's Worst Driver

Post by GordonH »

Sorry can't remember which season it was their was young women on this show who's insurance cost her $25 dollar per/day = $9,125 per year........... ouch I'd be giving up drive long before got to that point.

Added later: Found it season 1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_Worst_Driver_1

Season 4 had a Kelowna resident also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada%27s_Worst_Driver_4
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

Ali Gator wrote:I don't understand how this kid still has a license!

Pay to play. You really think ICBC will take a potential customer off the road?

As long as you can afford the fines...
Nicolette_Fuller
Fledgling

Post by Nicolette_Fuller »

I don't believe he's the first person from Kelowna to be on that show (I believe many seasons back there was a young woman.) Its amazing who they let drive these days, they have the L and N procedure in place to keep people safe when they start learning but does it really do that much good?

My computer froze a few posts back before anything about that season was posted. When it unfroze it went on to submitting the post. No need to be rude.
Last edited by Nicolette_Fuller on Oct 23rd, 2012, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

Nicolette_Fuller wrote:I don't believe he's the first person from Kelowna to be on that show (I believe many seasons back there was a young woman.) Its amazing who they let drive these days, they have the L and N procedure in place to keep people safe when they start learning but does it really do that much good?

Sigh.. read a few posts back (Like two) and you may read about previous Kelowna drivers that were on Canada's wrost driver.

You may be Canada's worst reader.
Doing drugs supports crime. Are you happy that you support crime? Just think how much society would save if you didn't support the criminals that are producing drugs. Medicinal? Good on you! That is why the Doctor gave you a prescription.
Nicolette_Fuller
Fledgling

Post by Nicolette_Fuller »

my computer froze a few posts back and when it finally went through I saw that posted and couldn't delete it. :P HP <- Canada's Worst Computer.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

It appears that his mother is an amateur stand-up comedienne....not sure what that says.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
kumazatheef
Board Meister

Post by kumazatheef »

What's unfortunate is that if they're ignorant enough the contestants may think they're being praised and popularized for their bad driving ... obviously sending the wrong message!!

Although, interesting they published his full name, that'll live on the internet for a while.
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

where's the old men with hats & the blu-hairs, who can't see over the sterring wheel & go 30k in a 60k zone with a blaze-trail of cars behind them, on the show?

Kelowna would win there hands down.
kumazatheef
Board Meister

Post by kumazatheef »

CoconutBreath wrote:where's the old men with hats & the blu-hairs, who can't see over the sterring wheel & go 30k in a 60k zone with a blaze-trail of cars behind them, on the show?

Yeah, cause 30km/hr often results in totaling vehicles, whereas excessive speeding is flawless, right?

Dare you to ask those old men how many of them have caused 10 accidents in 2 years. That's almost an accident every other month ... that's more frequent than an oil change. Could be a new promo: get your oil changed and your dents repaired!!
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

kumazatheef wrote:Yeah, cause 30km/hr often results in totaling vehicles, whereas excessive speeding is flawless, right?

Dare you to ask those old men how many of them have caused 10 accidents in 2 years. That's almost an accident every other month ... that's more frequent than an oil change. Could be a new promo: get your oil changed and your dents repaired!!

YES..old men w/hats & blu-hairs DO cause accidents. Cuz drivers get annoyed & try to pass on the right on single lane traffic. Do your homework
Swoop
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Swoop »

CoconutBreath wrote:
kumazatheef wrote:Yeah, cause 30km/hr often results in totaling vehicles, whereas excessive speeding is flawless, right?

YES..old men w/hats & blu-hairs DO cause accidents. Cuz drivers get annoyed & try to pass on the right on single lane traffic. Do your homework

...yea, getting annoyed and passing on the right in single lane traffic is absolutely someone else's fault... :137:
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

That comment is the truth "As long as they can pay the fines."

I've known of other companies who still insure as long as the fines and the premiums are paid. I do wonder, if this kid kills someone, with his record ICBC knows he is a danger.

Would that impact the civil lawsuit when it comes to the Judge hearing it?? Where would ICBC stand?

ICBC should be taken to task by on of the media and put some heat on them over this individual and others.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ken7 wrote:That comment is the truth "As long as they can pay the fines."

I've known of other companies who still insure as long as the fines and the premiums are paid. I do wonder, if this kid kills someone, with his record ICBC knows he is a danger.

Would that impact the civil lawsuit when it comes to the Judge hearing it?? Where would ICBC stand?

ICBC should be taken to task by on of the media and put some heat on them over this individual and others.

its just a matter of time before this moron kills someone,nothing funny about it .icbc should pull this clowns drivers license.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
joer2012
Fledgling

Post by joer2012 »

the truth wrote:its just a matter of time before this *bleep* kills someone,nothing funny about it .icbc should pull this clowns drivers license.

This is "the truth".

The goofy kid's a killer in training.
AB oil patch worker
Sunshine Tax Rebate recipient
Pookybear
Übergod

Post by Pookybear »

CoconutBreath wrote:where's the old men with hats & the blu-hairs, who can't see over the sterring wheel & go 30k in a 60k zone with a blaze-trail of cars behind them, on the show?

I agree with you but with the snow coming it is hardly just older people that drive white knuckled at 30kms for zero reason. I dread driving in the winter with all the crappy, scared drivers.
What amazes me the most with this situation is ICBC hasnt pulled his license. At his age he still must be a N driver or at least was during one of his 10 accidents.When this loser finally does hurt or kill someone the family should be sued for all they are worth as well as ICBC for allowing him to be on the road. I digress, in our society we allow stupidity to florish and even give it it's 15 minutes of fame. Wonder if the Mom is really worried or just wanted to get a bit more attention for her own career. Pretty sad.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”