Kelowna Radio - On air personalities

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Re: Kelowna Radio - On air personalities

Post by Hmmm »

normaM wrote:So like you gotta go buy everything you hear advertised on the radio? wow you must be rich!

Its called brain space. You pay by volunteering to let them them manipulate your mind. i should know S because E I'm N in the D game myself, M its no E secret that the M goal of the ads 0is to get you to N purchase products E or services Y.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Anybody catch the code?
watchkat
Übergod

Post by watchkat »

poorly done, but he is talking about subliminal advertising...........SEND ME MONEY
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

watchkat wrote:poorly done, but he is talking about subliminal advertising...........SEND ME MONEY
It was a joke anyhow,Of course.
southernfrau
Board Meister

Post by southernfrau »

I don't listen to the daytime stuff. Listen to John Tesh on 101.5 at night and on the weekends, 104. for the Alice Cooper show. John enlightens and play some great old music, while Alice tells it like it is and no holds barred. Think Nikki Six is one of the night time DJ's now on Fridays. Don't listen to him either. I'm late 50's so like Alice...
blurred_lines

Post by blurred_lines »

I think I've had it with Power 104. Or specifically Tim Allen.

Sorry Tim if you're reading this, but after years of listening to you bumble with the English language, I'm done.

Surely after years of being on the radio, or MC-ing events around town it can't be nerves that cause you to frequently slip up.

Quick impersonation..."That was Kenny Lavritz, I mean Lenny Kravitz with Are you going to hit the highway, I mean Are you gonna go my way!"

You screw up artists names, the song titles, the words in the advertisements you read. Time to get your game face on Tim.

Remember, in this day and age of technology you don't have to read the words on the 45's or cassette tapes. IT'S ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN! Make the font bigger if you have a hard time reading it!
If you can't hear what I'm tryin' to say...If you can't read from the same page...Maybe I'm going deaf...Maybe I'm going blind...Maybe I'm outta my mind.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i like david and tony

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”