Reese's lovers brace yourselves.

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Reese's lovers brace yourselves.

Post by Dizzy1 »

Jo wrote:If you like Nutella, there's a British equivalent that is even better (in my book) - probably somewhere like Sunshine Market would carry it. Don't recall what it's called but it looks like Nutella but has a different name, lol. Like that's helpful, lol.

God - I hope you don't mean Marmite LOL

All I know is that the Nutella across the pond is much better than the Nutella we get - it's more hazelnutty and not as sugary.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Definitely don't mean marmite, lol. No, it is some kind of chocolate spread but more suited to people like me who prefer less of the hazelnutty taste!
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

At med market there is a spread similar to nutella called nutkao.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

I was just downstairs, and could have looked at the jar but now I'm not willing to go down again. By the time I do, I will have forgotten. It was Dutch, though, not British, oops.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Jo wrote:I was just downstairs, and could have looked at the jar but now I'm not willing to go down again. By the time I do, I will have forgotten. It was Dutch, though, not British, oops.

Nusco?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Phew! You saved me a trip downstairs, lol. Yes, Nusco. :-)

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”