Aerosmith! $200!

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Aerosmith! $200!

Post by the truth »

thank you
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bretbaby
Übergod

Post by Bretbaby »

Bit the bullet and picked up some tickets today. Going to be a great concert!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

anyone evey use vividseats.com -
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

I hope you didn't overpay. Sorry, I think it's a little late but I found a promo code last night and it was kelwalkthisway0713.
I know a lot of people bought presale tickets this way....came out to $445/pair of tickets.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Post by Straight Shooter »

There are still floor tickets available as of 5:30pm so there wasn't this huge rush for concert goers to grab tickets. Yes, the $200 price is pricey but look who there are, one of the best R&R groups of all time. Anyone growing up in the late 70's, 80's 90's and listen to their music should see them as part of ones bucket list. I am.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Would you feel ripped off if Steve Tyler was not going to be part of this tour? There's no questions that there were rumblings a few years ago that Joe Perry was looking for someone to replace Tyler for a comeback tour. Hope that still isn't the case.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Apparently its $220 with all the fees (as per my buddy) $440 seems like a lot for a couple however if one of them breaks a hip on stage it would be worth it say you where there.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

the truth wrote:anyone evey use vividseats.com -

I've used vivid a couple of times and was able to get tickets through them before they went on sale here in Canada. One was for the Leafs/Canucks game coming up next month in Vancouver and for the Taylor Swift concert in Aug at BC Place. TSN and Fifth Estate had a program about counterfeit tickets, when I was attending the Dolphin/Jets game in Miami in Dec. there were counterfeit tickets sold to six different people for two seats right behind me.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”