A Most Peculiar Trip: Searching for Miss Peregrine

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

A Most Peculiar Trip: Searching for Miss Peregrine

Post by oneh2obabe »

Author Ransom Riggs travelled to Europe to do research for a novel he was writing and his exploration consisted of old abandoned homes. Riggs was able to find exactly what he was looking for.

These homes look like they have been untouched for YEARS. Many of the houses give the impression that the owners just left one day, leaving all of their belongings behind. Although it’s a little bit eerie to look inside these unused, abandoned homes, it’s beautiful to imagine what might have been!

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: A Most Peculiar Trip: Searching for Miss Peregrine

Post by Lady tehMa »

I saw that on facebook - very cool! I was so impressed with his voiceover that I've ordered the book from the library. It must have been done some time ago, because there is a sequel as well (which is also on order).

The idea of "urban exploring" is so interesting. And the idea of great manor homes like that just plain abandoned . . . well.
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”