Three reasons people eat fast food

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Three reasons people eat fast food

Post by Thinktank »

#1 - Craving - fast food is addictive
#2 - Craving - fast food is addictive
#3 - Craving - fast food is addictive

Discuss
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Three reasons people eat fast food

Post by LANDM »

Hey, did you notice you mistakenly put the same thing three times?

And if you get addicted to something like ground beef, bread, onion, mustard, ketchup, pickles, and cheese, then you should see both a doctor and a psychiatrist. Something is wrong. With you.

For myself, I just pull in if I have no time and I need food that is given to me quickly while still in the car. No problems with finding it addictive.
You and 71 others Like this post
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

LANDM wrote:...ground beef, bread, onion, mustard, ketchup, pickles, and cheese, then you should see both a doctor and a psychiatrist. Something is wrong. With you.

Yup. You proved my point. I always suspected people don't know a thing, and now I know I was right.
- Sugar in the seasoning
- Sugar in the cheese
- Sugar in the bread
- Sugar in the ketchup
- Sugar in the bacon hahahahahaha Wow

- and then add MSG in half of those ingredients - and you have an addictive food.

Components :
Pure beef patty, A&W seasoning, sesame seed bun, lettuce, tomato, bacon, processed cheddar cheese, Teen sauce, ketchup, mustard, pickles, sliced onion
Details :
Pure Beef Patty: 100% beef
A&W® Seasoning: salt, sea salts (potassium chloride, sea salt), spices, sugar, cornstarch, garlic powder, dextrose, onion powder, yeast extract, caramel colour, spice extractives, high oleic sunflower seed oil, citric acid, natural flavour, silicon dioxide.
Processed Cheddar Cheese: cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, rennet and/or microbial enzyme, calcium chloride, colour, lipase), modified milk ingredients, water, sodium citrate and /or sodium phosphate, glucose, salt, acetic acid, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, carboxymethylcellulose, colour.
Double Smoked Hickory Roasted Bacon: Pork (Cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, natural flavour, natural smoke flavour, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, smoke).
Sesame Seed Bun: enriched flour, water, glucose-fructose/sugar, *yeast, sesame seeds, vegetable oil (Canola or Soybean), salt, calcium propionate, monoglycerides, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate. May contain wheat gluten, vinegar, calcium carbonate, calcium sulphate, ammonium chloride, potassium sorbate, acteylated tartaric acid esters of mono and diglycerides, monocalcium phosphate. *Order may change.
Mustard: vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices
Ketchup: tomato paste (made from fresh ripe tomatoes), liquid sugar, white vinegar, salt, onion powder, spices.
Pickles: cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, sodium benzoate, aluminum sulphate, natural flavour, polysorbate 80, colour (contains tartrazine).
Teen® Sauce: water, soybean oil, sugar, vinegar, modified corn starch, egg yolk, salt, mustard, spices, calcium disodium EDTA
Onion:
Lettuce:
Tomato:

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

So where is the issue? There's nothing wrong with satisfying a craving - that's why we have cravings.

BTW - the description you gave is for a Teen Burger but your picture is of a Big Mac
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Thinktank wrote:- Sugar in the cheese
Processed Cheddar Cheese: cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, rennet and/or microbial enzyme, calcium chloride, colour, lipase), modified milk ingredients, water, sodium citrate and /or sodium phosphate, glucose, salt, acetic acid, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, carboxymethylcellulose, colour.calcium

Do you even read your own evidence before making a statement? I don't see sugar in that list
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

So, when you cook at home, what do you eat. You seem obsessed with sugar, for example. How do you activate your yeast when making bread?

Do you use ketchup at home on a burger?

What half of the products contain msg? Or, in fact, what ingredients at all, since I do not believe you can produce facts for the "half"?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^glucose.
Chill
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

First recipe for bread on Google: includes sugar.
First pack of bacon: sugar.
Ketchup always has sugar.

So your non fast food burger will be no different.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Sugar is in everything. Try finding an apple without sugar.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

flamingfingers wrote:^glucose.

Glucose is a sugar. The mere presence of "glu" does not create or imply a relationship with monosodium glutamate.
Glucose, in no way, "contains" msg.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

My first thought on reading this thread was it may have more to do with the poor have smaller brains.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

"flamingfingers"]^glucose.[/quote]

LANDM wrote:Glucose is a sugar. The mere presence of "glu" does not create or imply a relationship with monosodium glutamate.
Glucose, in no way, "contains" msg.

I was responding to LW - you just happened to hit the <Enter> button a fraction ahead of me, 'K. You are correct and I agree with you that 'glu-" has no connotation as far as MSG is concerned.
Chill
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Ah, ok sorry. I didn't think that would have been a mistake you would have made! Weird how we can feel we can predict enough about an online person whom we don't know and find that some answers are puzzling or don't make sense. Haha.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

carboxymethylcellulose

^ it's like glue

keeps things smooth. why it's needed in a burger - no one knows.
there is also aluminum in that burger.

I am Canadian
Banned

Post by I am Canadian »

Thinktank wrote:Three reasons people eat fast food

Discuss

Sometimes I eat fast food because it's... food.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”