Center of Gravity yes or no

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
I am Canadian
Banned

Center of Gravity yes or no

Post by I am Canadian »

What do you think of the 2015 lineup & new festival date?

Will you attend this year? Your general opinion on the event etc?

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/13 ... lineup-out

Retrosnap
Board Meister

Re: Center of Gravity yes or no

Post by Retrosnap »

Although I am way outside the target demographic, I've always been a fan of this event. This year looks huge!

When they moved it away from August long weekend, my prediction was that it would last 2 more years, and then be gone.

My guess, is that the expanded lineup, combined with the usual douche-baggery of some attendees, and the clenched buttholes of nimby crowd, will be enough for the city to pull their support of this event for future years.
35mm photography is a job, medium format is a skill, large format is a way of life.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Flo-Rida is one of the only Hip Hop artists i enjoy. I would like to see him as i bet he would put on a very fun high energy show. Sadly i dont reconize any other performers..
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

Retrosnap wrote:Although I am way outside the target demographic, I've always been a fan of this event. This year looks huge!

When they moved it away from August long weekend, my prediction was that it would last 2 more years, and then be gone.

My guess, is that the expanded lineup, combined with the usual douche-baggery of some attendees, and the clenched buttholes of nimby crowd, will be enough for the city to pull their support of this event for future years.

Hah!!! I so agree. I'm too old for this kind of event, but like that it happens.

I doubt the City will pull the support, though. It brings in a ton of money and hasn't really had any major problems.

It's Kelowna in the summer...let there be one big party.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

ha ha! I just told my step-daughter I'll buy her a ticket if I can go with her. I totally want to see Flo-Rida. I'm pretty sure she'll turn my offer down!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”