Great Entertainment - Rude Fans!

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
twofingers
Board Meister

Great Entertainment - Rude Fans!

Post by twofingers »

Kudos to Cedar Creek for another great event. The Tom Cochrane show was beautifully done; the talent was great; the weather was great; and the venue was great.
The music was even greater - what we could hear of it over the constant din of the drunken yuppiness of the 764- exchange 'fans'!
How ungrateful, impolite, and disrespectful to the artists and the people who were there not to enjoy great talent, and not to compare BMWs to Bentleys at the top of their drunken lungs.
We don't care how many diamonds you have or how many bridesmaids you are going to have; nor do we want to see a mass of disniterested people slobbering red wine all over themselves and trying to out-primp and out-yell each other.
Your behaviour was shameful.
Next time, why not save the price of a ticket and just meet in the parking lot of the laundromat to get loaded?
mexi cali
Guru

Re: Great Entertainment - Rude Fans!

Post by mexi cali »

That sounds shiity. I wonder why the staff and management didn't do anything to stop it?

Also, and this is just a question, what is an exchange fan? I have never heard the expression.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
twofingers
Board Meister

Post by twofingers »

764-exchange is an oldie expression that once referred to the Snoots that lived in the "764 area - Okanagan Mission"
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Thanks. I have family in the crusty Mission and I will forever call them that. Don't think they have ever heard it either.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”