In preparing for camping. Some questions.

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: In preparing for camping. Some questions.

Post by Liquidnails »

What sort of a space are you hoping to heat? Trailer? Tent? RV? I've got one of these that I use in a small tent trailer for camping in the spring. All you need to supply is a 1lb propane bottle which is easy to find an Canadian Tire, or WalMart. I would say it would be good for heating a medium to large sized bedroom given some time.
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

didi23 wrote:We used it in our camper and it worked great. Do not plug it into an extension cord, it has to be plugged directly in a wall outlet. It says that in the directions. We had it plugged into a plug extender and it got really hot.

And yes, the heater is ready to go except you'll need propane It uses the common stubby propane canisters used in propane lamps, etc. Of course, you can buy the optional extension hose and filter and connect it to a larger BBQ size propane tank for much longer run time.

My living room is about 15 x 15 feet, or 225 sq. ft. The heat also carries over into the adjoining kitchenette. I'm using it to supplement the gas heating, & it really helps; it even gets my always-cold feet warm!

Anyway, before buying, I'll recommend you to read some reviews on homedepot.com, bestadvisor.com or consumersearch.com etс.

Hope this helps, & good luck.

This is a propane heater. What are you plugging in??
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”