French's Canadian made Ketchup

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Re: French's Canadian made Ketchup

Post by Bpeep »

I haven't eaten ketchup since I was a little kid.
I never trusted the colorings. Still don't.
On that note, I trust nothing that comes from a big company.
It's their mandate to satisfy shareholders.
They do that by rendering a profit from "product".
They're the same peeps who have much clout with government.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

On a side note- isn't John Kerry married into the heinz family?
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Yes, but that won't help him ... Kerry and Heinz signed a prenuptial agreement and have kept their premarital assets separate.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
george~

Post by george~ »

On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being Heinz, where would you rate Frenches ?
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Have never been fan of ketchup or relish.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

TORONTO—French’s ketchup has won over another fan — the company that runs A&W restaurants in Canada.

A&W says it has now decided to serve French’s Tomato Ketchup and Classic Yellow Mustard in all of its restaurants across Canada.

The company has 850 locations, making it the second-largest burger chain in Canada.

A&W’s endorsement is the latest publicity win for French’s ketchup, which became an Internet and media darling after a man’s Facebook post lauded the U.S.-based company for using 100 per cent Canadian-grown tomatoes.

http://www.thestar.com/business/2016/03 ... ments.html

Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

As a Canadian whose tired of seeing American companies move their production facilities south, I'm proud to support a product which will help keep some Canadian jobs in Canada. So I'll be buying French's ketchup in future.

But, that said, it's important to remember that some Heinz Pasta Sauces and beans are still produced in Ontario. So, as a lover of Heinz Baked Beans, I'll continue to buy those as well. However Heinz ketchup is going to be a definite no no in my house from now on, because I think it's important to send Heinz a message that they were wrong to put all those Leamington workers out of a job.

If we Canadians don't stick up for Canadian workers, who will?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”