Why are you still paying for Netflix...

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Re: Why are you still paying for Netflix...

Post by cliffdiving »

Jonrox wrote:Maybe I'm a sucker, but by choice I don't stream or download pirated music, movies, or TV shows. It's not that I haven't ever done it though, I have chosen to no longer do it... years ago I was a user of Napster and Limewire, but I haven't ever downloaded a movie or TV show that I can remember.

I don't feel right doing it, but I also don't judge those that do. I feel that I should pay for content like this... especially for the stuff I really enjoy. I pay for Netflix, use iTunes to download movies and TV shows, and subscribe to Apple Music. It doesn't break the bank and it rewards people for making enjoyable content.

Ahh the decades old pseudo morals debate...and here's my opinion on it...Huge money grubbing corporations are making us pay for content we don't want...we pay top dollar for cable packages and get channels and programming we never watch but still have to pay for it to get the few channels and shows we like, not cool to me.
I pay top dollar to my isp and Netflix is a great streaming source, but just doesn't have everything I need. I like "one stop shopping" and https://www.tvaddons.ag/ is that place for me where I can have my cake and eat it too!
...and I feel very rewarded for the enjoyable content :biggrin:
Thanks for your opinion Jonrox

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”