Star Trek actor dies

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Star Trek actor dies

Post by Lady tehMa »

I haven't failed until I quit.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Star Trek actor dies

Post by GordonH »

I watched both of new Star Trek he did good job, my condolences to Family and Friends.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

So sad.

More current reports state he was pinned between his car and mailbox, not a traffic accident necessarily.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I loved him in his Star Trek role, I'm so sad that this is such a tragic accident.

Rest in Peace young man, you were taken far too soon.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
4-Fishing

Post by 4-Fishing »

Queen K wrote:I loved him in his Star Trek role, I'm so sad that this is such a tragic accident.

Rest in Peace young man, you were taken far too soon.

Did they evar find out what happened in his crash ?
Today is the day before tomorrow
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Latest Star Trek movie to be released to theatres next month http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2660888/
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

4-Fishing wrote:Did they evar find out what happened in his crash ?

The death of Anton Yelchin has been officially ruled as an accident by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office.

The 27-year-old actor, known for roles in Star Trek and Green Room, died after his car rolled down his driveway and pinned him against a security fence. The coroner confirmed that the cause of death was “blunt traumatic asphyxia” and estimated that his injuries would have killed him in under a minute.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/j ... s-accident
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
4-Fishing

Post by 4-Fishing »

[quote="oneh2obabe"]The death of Anton Yelchin has been officially ruled as an accident by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office.

The 27-year-old actor, known for roles in Star Trek and Green Room, died after his car rolled down his driveway and pinned him against a security fence. The coroner confirmed that the cause of death was “blunt traumatic asphyxia” and estimated that his injuries would have killed him in under a minute.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/j ... s-accident[/quote
Wow !
Today is the day before tomorrow
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Interestingly he was supposed to be cast for the film adaptation of Stephan King's "Mr.Mercedes". Kind of creepy being slated for a role about a car driver who rams through crowds of people and then gets killed himself (in real life) by a runaway car.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”