Classic Jazz Internet Recommendations

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Classic Jazz Internet Recommendations

Post by Nasturtium »

Billie Holliday Radio on Jango
We leak as rivers
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Re: Classic Jazz Internet Recommendations

Post by OREZ »

Love Billie Holiday.

I haven't used Jango yet. Going to check it out.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

OREZ wrote:Love Billie Holiday.

I haven't used Jango yet. Going to check it out.

There are many more. Please let me know when you find a groovy station OREZ! :up:
We leak as rivers
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

Thanks for the recommendation for Jango. I had been using Sonza with an ad blocker and was quite happy with it but Google purchased Songza and now there is no way around the ads which seem to be coming on more and more frequently. :-X Also, their playlists sometimes just seem disjointed.

Having been a Miles Davis fan for years, I'm also a fan of one of his former piano player, Bill Evans. If you like Jazz piano trios, I've been digging the "Bill Evans Trio" station.

I like many different genres of music so I'm looking forward to seeing what I can find here.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

We have a Sonos system in our house and we are usually listening to Spotify. I just put in Frank Sinatra, or Ella or Tony Bennett and we sit and enjoy!
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

On the car stereo we listen to Sirius Jazz. I personally like Miller Time (with Marcus Miller)

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”