Greyhound Bus Fiasco

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
bob57

Greyhound Bus Fiasco

Post by bob57 »

It is not surprising to read or hear of horror stories such as the one carried by Castanet today regarding Greyhound Bus Lines
It may seem right that Greyhound did the noble thing by turning around and going back to pick up patrons who failed to uphold their end by showing up on time, in truth they screwed over others. The rule is if you snooze you lose. I have been a victim of Greyhound myself. I showed up 30 minutes early to catch a 1:35 AM bus to Langley in the middle of winter. I waited at the locked terminal for 30 minutes after the scheduled bus was to arrive but in the end it never showed. Other buses came and went but when I asked those drivers where my bus was they shrugged said don't know. Can't call anyone to find out at that time so I went home. Next day called Greyhound. Bus had mechanical problems.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Re: Greyhound Bus Fiasco

Post by just popping in »

Greyhound are notorious for not showing up and there is no response when you send an on-line complaint. Unfortunately we do need the service to get from point A to point B.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Have to say things have changed with Greyhound since the days I rode with them regularly.
You miss the the bus, to damn bad anothed one will be thru at "X" time.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”