Cannabis Exhibition

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Cannabis Exhibition

Post by Queen K »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#189214

I don't often travel to Penticton for one thing or another, just through it to get where I want to go.

But this one display is intriguing. I don't smoke anything, never have, but I do believe that tensions between what is legal and isn't in this Country are coming to a head.

I do resent that the neighbour beside me can invade my space with their pot smoke to the point where I can't be outdoors very long and "there it is." Unfortunately it's not like alcohol where I don't have to see it. I have that on the other side of me when my other neighbour throws his frequent parties. But at least I don't smell it.

So, who's going down to Penticton to see this?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Cannabis Exhibition

Post by TylerM4 »

It does sound interesting. Doubt I'll make the trip tho.

Many of these "Information Sessions" end up turning into mostly vendor fairs with the vendors trying to promote their products under the guise of education. I won't get excited until I see a list of speakers, etc that include qualified professionals with good academic qualifications.

Sucks about your neighbor. Perhaps you could speak to him/her about the smell? There's no doubt the stuff stinks, but if it wafts into your back yard it should only linger for 5 or 10 min and should be at least a few hours between events. I understand vaporizing results in way less smell and is healthier. Perhaps you could talk him into vaping or something?
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Re: Cannabis Exhibition

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

That is why the gods gave us vaporizers. The impact is also harder, seeing as that's what most cannabis users want out of the experience. Perhaps you could give them one, as a hint.
I am... the law!

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”