New Star Wars teaser

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Frisk
Guru

New Star Wars teaser

Post by Frisk »

I'm excited
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: New Star Wars teaser

Post by Dizzy1 »

I've been waiting for this trailer ... so excited. Supposedly, this one is going to be very dark. Can't wait :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

End the Jedi?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait to see it too.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Looks really good.

So. What's next. This is the last episode of the series correct? No new Star Wars movies?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

TylerM4 wrote:Looks really good.

So. What's next. This is the last episode of the series correct? No new Star Wars movies?

No - there is still Episode 9 (this is Episode 8) to complete this sequel trilogy. There are also 2 more anthology movies planed - one about Han Solo and I can't remember the third.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Now to a more serious question, in regards to my BluRay collection - the way I have it set up now, I have them in chronological order - Episodes 1-6 followed by Epsidoe 7. The question is, where do I place Rogue One? Between Episodes 3 and 4? Or stand alone after Episode 7?

I've been losing sleep over this lol
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Dizzy1 wrote:Now to a more serious question, in regards to my BluRay collection - the way I have it set up now, I have them in chronological order - Episodes 1-6 followed by Epsidoe 7. The question is, where do I place Rogue One? Between Episodes 3 and 4? Or stand alone after Episode 7?

I've been losing sleep over this lol

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”