Star Wars: The Last Jedi Tickets

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
pmaria
Fledgling

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Tickets

Post by pmaria »

Just a friendly PSA, Star Wars Episode 8 tickets are now available at local theaters for opening weekend starting Dec 15. I booked decent tickets for Saturday, but they look to be selling fast.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Tickets

Post by Ka-El »

:135: How long until it is available on demand ?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Ka-El wrote::135: How long until it is available on demand ?

You can probably stream it on the internet before it's in the theaters. :smt045
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Ka-El wrote::135: How long until it is available on demand ?

Maybe keep an eye on MovieBox or ShowBox
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
pmaria
Fledgling

Post by pmaria »

As far as I understand, these streaming "services" are just pretty torrent clients, so the versions you'll be seeing in them will either be leaked / stolen from the studio, or cam versions (filmed in the theater with a video camera) either of which will suffer quality wise. Not to mention the legality issues unless you use a VPN. Until there is an official digital and / or BluRay release (most likely spring 2018), don't expect there to be high quality, 1080p / 4k 5.1 surround versions.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Sorry, this is Star Wars and will be seen on the big screen with my dad, just as we've seen every Star Wars movie on the big screen (including the Special Edition releases of Episodes 4-6 that came out in 1997) together since he first took me to see the original release in 1977 when I was a wee lad.

Some things in life are simply too memorable and dear to one's heart not to spend a night out instead of on the couch.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
pmaria
Fledgling

Post by pmaria »

Dizzy1 wrote:Sorry, this is Star Wars and will be seen on the big screen with my dad, just as we've seen every Star Wars movie on the big screen (including the Special Edition releases of Episodes 4-6 that came out in 1997) together since he first took me to see the original release in 1977 when I was a wee lad.

Some things in life are simply too memorable and dear to one's heart not to spend a night out instead of on the couch.

What he said ^^^

I didn't see A New Hope in theaters, but I did see every subsequent one, and starting with The Phantom Menace I've seen every one on opening weekend, with only The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi not actually on opening night, but the next night.

I've also seen every Bond movie since Golden Eye on opening night.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”