Eagles tickets presale

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Jflem1983
Guru

Eagles tickets presale

Post by Jflem1983 »

Just scored some good tickets to the eagles in vancouver. Pre sale is on now. Use code beats. Paid 550 for 2 tickets. Row 18 i think
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Triple 6

Re: Eagles tickets presale

Post by Triple 6 »

I've been fortunate to see the Eagles on numerous occasions. I just can't with GF's son.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
rush

Post by rush »

just scored 0 tickets for Eagles in Vancouver.onsale Saturday morning,couldnt even get into the ticket buying site.locked out.
bull crap. they really need to change the system.all the scalpers got the tickets to this one. the joke is during the ticketmaster sale i could have purchased platinum tickets right away on the general tickets site,for 2-3 times the face value. Ticketmaster is scalping their own tickets 2 minutes after they go on sale to the public. its criminal what they are doing.real fans cant go to concerts anymore for a decent price. I have been buying concert tickets online for 20 years and in the last 4-5 years it is obvious scalpers have ruined the ticket buying experience with the software that allows them to buy 100s of tickets a second and locking everybody else out. rant over.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

rush wrote:just scored 0 tickets for Eagles in Vancouver.onsale Saturday morning,couldnt even get into the ticket buying site.locked out.
bull crap. they really need to change the system.all the scalpers got the tickets to this one. the joke is during the ticketmaster sale i could have purchased platinum tickets right away on the general tickets site,for 2-3 times the face value. Ticketmaster is scalping their own tickets 2 minutes after they go on sale to the public. its criminal what they are doing.real fans cant go to concerts anymore for a decent price. I have been buying concert tickets online for 20 years and in the last 4-5 years it is obvious scalpers have ruined the ticket buying experience with the software that allows them to buy 100s of tickets a second and locking everybody else out. rant over.

Interesting. I thought about buying a few sets. Guess i should have.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

rush wrote:just scored 0 tickets for Eagles in Vancouver.onsale Saturday morning,couldnt even get into the ticket buying site.locked out.

Normally I'd hit the report button and claim this is libelous, but know what? I never thought of it this way before.

Interesting.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:

Normally I'd hit the report button and claim this is libelous, but know what? I never thought of it this way before.

Interesting.

I bought thru ticketmaster. They have a resell option. Puts your tickets back into the pool . I think this drives up prices. As i said. I considered buying a few sets.

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Less than 2 weeks. Getting stoked. Anyone have a line on parking near GM place.

lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Jflem1983 wrote:Less than 2 weeks. Getting stoked. Anyone have a line on parking near GM place.

Yes...........buy a condo in Yaletown. Nothing too fancy, say 600 sq. ft. with a parking stall. Should set you back about $700,000.00. Go to the concert and know your vehicle is safely parked. After concert, list condo for $725,000.00. You'll end up doing better than the scalpers.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Wow what a show. Vince Gill is pretty well lead singer for the new eagles line up. Best concert ive been to

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”