Star Wars-The Last Jedi

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Loki2u
Board Meister

Star Wars-The Last Jedi

Post by Loki2u »

I'm stoked to see The Last Jedi! I'm avoiding articles and online forums until I see it in person to avoid spoilers as I heard there were some big surprises planned. Apparently when Luke says in the trailers, "This is not going to go the way that you think" its very true!

I really enjoyed the Force Awakens, while not an entirely original plot, I think the movie was exactly what it needed to be in order to move forward with the story in the most respectful way possible and to avoid the horrors of the Lucas prequels. I absolutely loved Rogue One, and in my opinion is one of-if not the best Star Wars movies so far.

I also have been playing a lot of StarWars Battlefront 2 since it came out a month ago and its been pretty awesome for the most part as well-all controversy aside.

Anyways...yes I am a fan, and will be there opening night. Who else?
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Re: Star Wars-The Last Jedi

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

I have a ticket for opening night. I have a Darth Vader costume all ready to go.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Beam me up, Scotty.........

lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

GordonH wrote:Beam me up, Scotty.........

lol

Blasphemy! [icon_lol2.gif]
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

The tears will flow when Carrie Fisher comes on the big screen one last time
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

There should be a "Women Only" night to honour Carrie Fisher.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Queen K wrote:There should be a "Women Only" night to honour Carrie Fisher.

:biggrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

removed. I don't know... why be that guy?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Don't watch it. It's horrible. Wait for the next one instead: The Last Jedi Comes Straight from the Star Wars Recycling Bin
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Dammit Jim I'm a doctor........ Oops wrong movie franchise again lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I enjoyed it. Like any of them they will never give us everything we wanted but gave things I didn't plan for and a lot of entertainment.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Somebody post all the spoilers.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Glacier wrote:Don't watch it. It's horrible. Wait for the next one instead: The Last Jedi Comes Straight from the Star Wars Recycling Bin

If we survived Episode 1 - I'm sure we'll be OK :biggrin:

Can't wait to see it - crappy or not - its Star Wars and its reliving my childhood again for at least 2 hours :up:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Damn it, mine too. I am looking forward to it.

Diz, just kidding about the Women's Only night right? It was a play on that last thread about Wonderwoman. You got that right? No need to thrash me right?

:up: :130:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Queen K wrote:Damn it, mine too. I am looking forward to it.

Diz, just kidding about the Women's Only night right? It was a play on that last thread about Wonderwoman. You got that right? No need to thrash me right?

:up: :130:

What? You were just teasin'? And here I was all hurt for the last couple of days ... :biggrin:

It's all cool - I got the reference from the get go - hence the facepalm :up:

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”