The Best Hot Sauce

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

The Best Hot Sauce

Post by Glacier »

I must say, Ebesse Zozo hot sauce, produced in Nelson, is so good that the only reason anyone would not like it is that they're big time racists.

What's your favourite hot sauce?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The Best Hot Sauce

Post by OKkayak »

For everyday use (and I use it everyday), I like Cholula. Not overly hot but nice flavour, especially the Chilli Lime and Green Pepper :up:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Ha, I just pulled mine outta the fridge, Cholula Hot Sauce, Chili Lime. It's become the go-to in this household.

We like Sirracha too, but not as much. I might add some lime juice to it to see if I can get a good consistancy.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I put sriracha on just about everything. :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
spooker

Post by spooker »

El Yucateco is our typical poison of choice ... the habanero version ... Tobasco as a backup ... if you don't get burned twice it's not real ...
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Glacier wrote: the only reason anyone would not like it is that they're big time racists.

Why is that?

Anyways best hot sauce I like is actually made in Vernon...I know you see them in the fruitstands...

Mums hot sauce DARN HOT

http://mumsokanagan.com/index.htm

I love it with my eggs in the morning.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Big Bend restaurant in Golden, BC has a selection of over 25 hotsauces to try out. We liked Tiger Tiger.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Make your own.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jflem1983 wrote:Make your own.

YES! We did exactly that and it's easy to do. We read labels on hot sauces, not too complicated believe me.

Then we googled hot sauce recipes. Easy peasy. If we didn't have so much left over, canned and sealed, we would have grown hot peppers this year. As it is, we still have organic ground pepper in our shaker and sealed hot sauce in jars.

But yes, I also encourage anyone to make their own.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

There is a habanero hot sauce that I love! "Fear Itself". I found where i can order it. :D

https://hungryvolcano.com/products/fear ... -hot-sauce
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Symbonite wrote:
Glacier wrote: the only reason anyone would not like it is that they're big time racists.

Why is that?

Because the guy is black, and his hot sauce is so damn good that you could only not like it unless you had a problem with the guy's skin colour.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

My current favourite is Valentina Hot Sauce, not a fan of stupid hot, just want a hot sauce I can taste without being punished. I buy it at Viva Mexicana in Lake Country, who by the way make a first rate margarita and my favourite soft tacos in town. Always order with a side of beans and rice that I smother in Valetina hot sauce. :up: :up:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Just made 6 litres of hot sauce. Found cheap local peppers. Probably gonna make another few batches. Need more jars.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Someone in Gardening had jars to give, sell?

Added....it was Bsuds, and the stingy old guy is giving them away, free, gratis. Maybe wants hot sauce though?
Last edited by Catsumi on Aug 29th, 2018, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We like our small jars for speciality stuff, that's the prob with not buying more cheaply when you see them. None to share away. :138:

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”