OH NO........Love It or List It Kelowna Now.

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

OH NO........Love It or List It Kelowna Now.

Post by lesliepaul »

I thought they scrapped this repetitious, scripted show two years ago. I guess the hosts needed another revenue stream and to keep their names in the "limelight of the so-called beautiful people". Sounds like the only person that knew anything in the earlier show (Kenny) is being replaced with a "professional" snowboarder.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: OH NO........Love It or List It Kelowna Now.

Post by Fancy »

The show was doing a casting call a year ago and it was on Global a few months ago. I'll watch it. It sounds like they were looking at homes between McKinley Landing and Penticton.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
bigtimeoperations
Board Meister

Post by bigtimeoperations »

They're only doing homes between McKinley Landing and Penticton. Well what about Vernon, do they think Vernon is a bunch of hillbillies or something? Wouldn't be surprised at all. They probably spend the first episode bragging about the Okanagan "world class tropical" climate. :spitcoffee:

Now I ABSOLUTELY do not want to see the "Real Housewives" franchise come here. That is what nightmares are made of. Unfortunately the Okanagan seems like an ideal place for that show, so its possible!
Don't Vancouver our Kelowna!
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

bigtimeoperations wrote:They're only doing homes between McKinley Landing and Penticton. Well what about Vernon, do they think Vernon is a bunch of hillbillies or something? Wouldn't be surprised at all. They probably spend the first episode bragging about the Okanagan "world class tropical" climate. :spitcoffee:

Now I ABSOLUTELY do not want to see the "Real Housewives" franchise come here. That is what nightmares are made of. Unfortunately the Okanagan seems like an ideal place for that show, so its possible!

No ... its a "World Class 4 Season Playground" .. every job ad I read seems to somehow incorporate that phrase
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

bigtimeoperations wrote:They're only doing homes between McKinley Landing and Penticton.

Really? I never read that (nor said it) and I expect you know what a casting call is. If no one has come forward from Vernon what would you expect?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

One of the hosts /Jillian Harris currently lives in the Kelowna area.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

[Now I ABSOLUTELY do not want to see the "Real Housewives" franchise come here. That is what nightmares are made of. Unfortunately the Okanagan seems like an ideal place for that show, so its possible!
[/quote]

What a disgrace that show was...…...like the world needs to know about their spoiled little lives and the money they made through a sugar daddy or ex husband.

"Real Skanks of Kelowna"...…………..now that title could attract a good audience. Casting would be easy...…...the TV show creators could spend time near a certain grocery store on Lakeshore Dr. and probably be overwhelmed with the talent Kelowna has to offer.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

https://globalnews.ca/video/4424694/jil ... ris-on-set

Love It or List it Vancouver is coming to the Okanagan. Co-host Jillian Harris chats about the move, her own life in Kelowna and the search for new homeowners for season 5.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”