Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
KPC28

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by KPC28 »

I found this dog roaming Glenmore Rd. N and Chase Rd. in Lake Country in the area where the speed zone changes from 50 km/hr to 80 km/hr. She is very sweet. She was almost hit by oncoming cars that did not slow down or stop for her. Some were just yelling at her to get off of the road. She must have gotten out of her yard during the storm. She was very nervous and confused about where to go. I believe she is an Australian Border Collie. Approximately 4 years old. She is well taken care of. She can shake a paw, sit, lay down, etc. Her teeth are clean. I don't want to take her to the SPCA but I will have to after 12pm today when they open. I already have a dog and a cat.

If she is yours, please call me at 250.718.7282. Otherwise, she can be found at the SPCA when they open.
Attachments
photo.JPG
ddiiaanne
Übergod

Post by ddiiaanne »

Sept. 9, 2013, Monday
LOST CAT in Lake Country - Davidson Rd. area
JERRY
Escape artist made it out the door last night and has not returned.
Visiting from Alberta.
Very tame, gentle and friendly
JerryLOST.JPG
Doing what I can, with what I have, where I am.
bettyred

Post by bettyred »

Found in the Richter/Cadder Hospital area, female puppy, brown with white on paws and chest, nice collar but no tags. I'm sure someone is looking for her. (phone number removed, please PM poster - fluffy)
wanderer
Generalissimo Postalot

Lost Rotti cross

Post by wanderer »

Rotti pup found
Last edited by wanderer on Nov 29th, 2013, 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bekahsabey

Re: Lost & Found - Black Cat

Post by bekahsabey »

Please help! We lost our cat, very early thursday morning, Sept 19. Her name is Bailey and she is all black, spayed, petite, green eyes and has a very soft meow. She is an indoor cat and has no collar. She is a scaredy cat so we don't think she's gone far. We live near the Parkinson Rec Center. Please PM us if you have seen her or know where she is. Thank you for your help. --Bekah
Attachments
Bailey 4.jpg
Lore
Übergod

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Lore »

If you are missing a siamese cat, neutered male that has a tattoo please pm me.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

If you are missing a siamese cat neutered male that has a tattoo please pm me.
quinnation

Re: Lost & Found

Post by quinnation »

there is a grey cat wandering around my yard, no tags.. richter/bay area.
tylo

Dog run away last night? Shannon Lake Area?

Post by tylo »

Last night at around 1AM I saw a black and white long fur medium size dog running like no tomorrow (I assume because of fireworks going off).

It was spotted in the 2200 block of Shannon Ridge Drive. I tried to stop him/her but it kept on running.

It looked like a bordie collie or similar type dog. Medium sized, longer black fur on top, white belly.

Sorry I couldn't catch it, but I know I'd want to know if my dog was spotted somewhere if it ran away.
linney

Lost my dog Halloween night

Post by linney »

Please help us find our dog tuffy, she is a shih tzu, white and caramel colour. She had no collar but does have a chip and a tatto in her ear.
While i was handing out treat she dashed through the door and she was gone. She is extremely afraid of fire cracker even in the house. It takes me an hour just to settle her down, otherwise she is very friendly. I am located just of shannon lake rd in green acres park at unit 62 - 3225 shannon lake road in westbank, bc.

We have been searching for her all night and our hearts are broken, she is our little girl,,,please, please help us find her we are so devastated.

My name is linda mooney and my email is please private message me. Please look in your yards and call her tuffy, she should come to you.

Thank you
Attachments
picture of tuffy
picture of tuffy
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: LOST MY DOG HALLOWEEN NIGHT

Post by Fancy »

I will help put the word out. Hopefully Tuffy is hiding somewhere close and you will find her when it gets a little lighter.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Hope you get Tuffy home soon.

We have a baby gate across our front door just for this reason. Our dog loves to greet the trick or treater's but she would also go with them if she could.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

I read that Tuffy was found.
Has a bad eye injury and is tramatized but is alive and home (after a vet visit).
Lucky dog---lots of coyotes in that area.
linney

Tuffy has been found

Post by linney »

Thank You very much with all of your assistance. She was returned by a stranger who lives up the hill from us. She is in pretty rough shape, her right eye has been majorly impacted and had lots of burb locks all over her. Took her the the Vet this afternoon and now she is on several medication. She might actually lose the eye or be blind. Otherwise she is doing ok.

Thank each and everyone who assisted us we appreciated it sincerely

Linda
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Lore wrote:I read that Tuffy was found.
Has a bad eye injury and is tramatized but is alive and home (after a vet visit).
Lucky dog---lots of coyotes in that area.

Glad she was found, I hope her eye will be ok.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”