An amazing story

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
dani87649

An amazing story

Post by dani87649 »

Hi
I just read it through my facebook- my vet -Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital, saved a young cat, did a big surgery to remove multiple bladder stones out, all for absolutley free, and all other organizations didn't want to handle this cat, so dr.oz did the surgery,and now they are looking to find a new home for her !!!! so please please ,share it to everyone so they can find a home for her, so amazing story i wanted to share, i'll go today over there and meet the cat.....amazing vet.... amazing staff ....
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: An amazing story

Post by grammafreddy »

Good for Dr Oz. He seems to be a very caring vet.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I do not know where Rose Valley Veterinary clinic is located but rest assured that if I ever need a vet I will be finding out.

We just paid $3,600 (x 2) to have our 'grandson' (a Bull Mastiff pound puppy) operated on. He came from a puppy mill in Williams Lake and was in pretty rough shape due to being kept in a very confined (crippling) space.

Doing good now though, due to some excellent work by a vet in Burnaby.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

At risk of sounding like a smartass, I believe Rose Valley Vet Clinic is in Rose Valley, on the Westside.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

It's located on Stevens Rd. in the same building as Body Fit gym.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

My comment regarding the cost of the operation to the pound puppy was added as a means of identifying the amount of money likely given up by the vet in his/her effort to give the kitten the possibility of an equitable chance at a good life.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”