Barb wire fences to contain an aggressive dog

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
western_star
Übergod

Barb wire fences to contain an aggressive dog

Post by western_star »

Would a fence like this one in the photo, contain an aggressive dog? There is an aggressive dog in my subdivision being contained within a barb wire fence and gate. These two dogs are outside overnight chasing and barking at wildlife. I guess they both jumped into the neighbors fenced yard and one bit the neighbors dog and then it bit a human twice trying to contain it. I don't feel safe in my neighborhood with an aggressive dog at large. I don't think the barb wire fence will keep a dog in. The two dogs are labs. I hear them barking all over the subdivision.

2011_jun_3-028_fence.jpg
western_star
Übergod

Re: Barb wire fences to contain an aggressive dog

Post by western_star »

Here is RDCO's dog incident report about these two dogs. Notice at the bottom where it says RDCO patrolled and seen the gate is closed or locked. This dog incident report does not state the kind of fence these dogs are contained in. It says nothing about the barb wire fence. And do you think RDCO should have rescinded the aggressive dog ticket and replaced it with an aggressive dog warning due to the complainant suggesting such?

2012_sep_22_dog_incident_report_attack.jpg

2012_sep_22_dog_incident_report_attack1.jpg
western_star
Übergod

Post by western_star »

I didn't get the photos of the injuries with my freedom of information request. I had to ask for them after the fact, and don't know if I will get them. RDCO tells me that they don't always take photos of injuries, and that it is up to the dog control officer if they take photos or not.
western_star
Übergod

Post by western_star »

Here is a photo of the injury of the dog that I received after I did my initial freedom of information request.
Attachments
2012_sep_22_dog_injury.jpg

Return to “The Pet Lounge”