What your choice of pet says about you

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
eMeM
Übergod

What your choice of pet says about you

Post by eMeM »

8 things your choice of pet says about your personality:

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2012/05/8-thi ... ut-your-p/

I don't venture into this forum often enough but some recent bizarre behavior from our cat and a couple of page clicks on fb led me to this one. I thought it was worth a share. Whether it's accurate or not, I'm not sure - it sounded about right to me.
Do you agree or disagree? Have you anything to add to it?
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: What your choice of pet says about you

Post by oneh2obabe »

Does it mean you're a well-rounded individual when you've owned all of them (sometimes at the same time) plus the rabbits, squirrels, hamsters, gerbils, newts, ducks, geese and lizards the kids just had to have?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

No, it's means yer Nutz!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I don't want to know what the owner of this dog is like!

I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

This part was interesting:

What kind of person doesn’t clean up after their dog?

This study explored what factors influence owners’ reactions to their dogs’fouling in a bid to identify the demographic profile of the “typical” dog fouler. The behavior of 400 dog walkers was observed in eight public parks in Northern Ireland. Information was collected on the walkers’ gender, age, socioeconomic status, use of leash, and reaction to their dogs’ fouling. A weak majority (53.5%) of owners cleaned up their dogs’feces. All of the independent variables, except age, influenced owners’ reactions to their pets’ fouling. Fewer males (35.3%), those with a lower income (18.2%), and owners who allowed their dogs off the leash (26.2%) cleaned up their dogs’feces than females (58.2%), those with higher earnings (68.7%), and those who kept their pets on a leash (72.6%). Findings have implications for the design of antifouling campaigns, highlighting what sectors of the population need to be targeted by educational programs.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”