Finally, a judge who has cojones

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Finally, a judge who has cojones

Post by oneh2obabe »

A California judge gave out the maximum sentence to a man for the abominable abuse of his pit bull. Thankfully the dog survived, and his abuser is spending the next decade and a half in prison.

Sacramento Superior Court Judge Steve White sentenced Robert Lee Brian to the maximum sentence of 15 years and 6 months for the torture of his dog Bubba.

Bubba - Before

Bubba - After

The man was facing felony abuse charges after Bubba was seized in October 2013. His skull and snout had been fractured, and suffered other trauma to his face, as well as chemical burns. He lost sight in one eye, but otherwise went on to make a full recovery.

Once Bubba was removed from the property, officials found the remains of three other dogs on the property. Only one body was in a good enough condition to have a necropsy performed, but the visible skull and facial fractures led to Brian receiving felony charges in addition to the ones he faced for Bubba.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
daria
Guru

Re: Finally, a judge who has cojones

Post by daria »

Good riddance.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Finally, a judge who has cojones

Post by Bsuds »

They should do to him what he did to the dogs.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “The Pet Lounge”