Abandoned/dumped kittens

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Graham59

Abandoned/dumped kittens

Post by Graham59 »

Too many people are being irresponsible about having their cats spayed or neutered. Then, surprise!, they have kittens. Not as easy to find homes for them as they thought (or cared). The SPCA and TRACS and such agencies are overloaded so these irresponsible (and now cruel ) people dump them. Recently 5 scared and very thin kittens were dumped at a fruitstand. These people are cowards who have ignored any responsibility and don't care that they will now starve or be prey for larger animals. There are some caring people out there who will not let this happen. Not all abandoned and dumped kittens are so lucky.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Abandoned/dumped kittens

Post by vinnied »

I totally see your point. But leads to the question, what are these irresponsible people supposed to do when this happens, and the SPCA or TRACS, and such turn you away?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

A pet is a responsibility, not a right.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Graham59

Post by Graham59 »

I wish I knew the answer. Spaying or neutering your cat will alleviate the problem in the first place. I realize cost can be a factor, there is help out there financially but it isn't always enough. And yes, having a pet...any pet...is a privilege. You need to give a lot of thought before getting one. But for the kittens already here.......? Just wish all the agencies had the funding, workers, facilities to care for them while looking for homes but we all know that isn't the case.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”