Dog Owners

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Gramps60

Dog Owners

Post by Gramps60 »

Just TODAY I was reminded in the worst way why I no longer own pets. Haven't had to clean up after one in Almost ten years until today when I went out and found along the boulevard in front of my yard several days worth of DOG S!!! . Since living in my present location next to a park entrance this is the first time that this has happened to me. Don't get me wrong I do love properly trained well behaved pets someone else's preferably so that I am not reminded of a lifetime of shoveling which growing up and living on farms for over forty years was a lot. I no longer choose to do this. Most pet owners appear to be responsible but there is a huge way for city pet owners to go you all love tour pets but remember in the case of defecating
IN YOUR BACKYARD IS APROPRIATE.NO I will NOT be polite and say PLEASE. All pet owners need to take responsibility foe everyone else's not just your own do not turn a blind eye to it you will be blamed TOO.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Re: Dog Owners

Post by LTD »

hahaha your kidding I hope you actually think I or any other pet owner should just pick up random dog poop were you stoned when you posted this if its that big of a problem for ya you pick it up I pick up after my dog not anyone elses
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Start throwing it at them "Hey ^$$#%£€! You forgot something!"

Seriously, though, my guess it is someone who is visiting one of your neighbours, so here's to hoping it ends after the weekend.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

*bleep* happens.
Black Dogs Matter
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Gramps60 wrote:Just TODAY I was reminded inI do love properly trained well behaved pets

No matter how hard I try I just can't train my dog not to poop. :)

Seriously though it is a problem that's getting smaller, most owners have been trained however not all owners think ahead and pack bags. I watched a woman whose dog *bleep* in a local park pick up a leaf and place it carefully over the poop so it couldn't be seen. Like a land mine hidden below the surface. She looked all proud of herself like 'job well done' and strolled away. Some owners require more training than others.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

kgcayenne wrote:Start throwing it at them "Hey ^$$#%£€! You forgot something!"

Seriously, though, my guess it is someone who is visiting one of your neighbours, so here's to hoping it ends after the weekend.

It's best to throw an old dry one, a fresh one will slip right through your fingers.
Black Dogs Matter
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Most dog owners do clean up after their pet (at least I hope so), then you the other group that couldn't care less even in dog friendly stores.

It so simple to clean up after your pet so just do it already.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

To the pet owner who's dog did what comes naturally on sidewalk outside my building. This is not directed at dog, it is to the owner you are an idiot for not cleaning up after you pet.

Question to pet owners:
Why is it so damn hard to cleanup after your pets?
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Have you ever known people who have gotten a dog so that they can get out of the house for regular walks? If you think about it, they are actually telling you that S#!T is a motivator for them.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

At least Dog poop breaks down faster than Tim Hortons cups.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Static wrote:At least Dog poop breaks down faster than Tim Hortons cups.

True, both should be picked up and throwing away properly by it owner(dog)/purchaser(coffee cup or any trash).

Return to “The Pet Lounge”