Final thoughts? (It's all over but the crying)

A temporary forum for discussion about the upcoming election.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Final thoughts? (It's all over but the crying)

Post by The Green Barbarian »

NAB wrote:I prefer the simplicity of referring to governments that way in order to easily differentiate one government from another. i.e. the Harper Government from the Mulroney Government or from the Martin or Chretien Governments. Of course we have never had an NDP government to describe similarly as in the "Layton Government", (and probably never will LOL).

Nab

Nab - the two words "Layton Government" sends chills down my spine - as it should for any Canadian. It probably sends chills down Layton's spine too as you know he took the NDP job with absolutely no intent of ever having to do any real work - just earn a big salary, expense millions of dollars in junkets to the taxpayers, and yap incessantly about nothing while making idiotic spending promises he knew (or at least hoped) that he would never have to keep. Luckily for E-Jack U Layton, those chills down his spine can be "shiatsued" away, at taxpayer expense. :dyinglaughing:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
UnknownResident
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by UnknownResident »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Luckily for E-Jack U Layton, those chills down his spine can be "shiatsued" away, at taxpayer expense. :dyinglaughing:

I gotta admit I laughed my head off when I read that one. You're getting more and more creative with those insults.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

UnknownResident wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:Luckily for E-Jack U Layton, those chills down his spine can be "shiatsued" away, at taxpayer expense. :dyinglaughing:

I gotta admit I laughed my head off when I read that one. You're getting more and more creative with those insults.

glad I can be of service - as long as Jackie keeps doing and saying stupid things, people like me will find a way to insult him - mostly out of frustration at the sheer lack of any competent media in this country (except for SUN TV) to hold Jackie's feet to the fire. If Harper had been caught in a massage parlour you can bet that the CBC would not have rested until they had found the girl who had given him the masssage, and got her on national TV to "tell all". Jackie, like always, gets a free pass, and the CBC instead just wants to know how Jackie "feels" about this latest "attack". Let's see the idiot Terry Milewski follow Jackie around for a few press conferences trying to shout him down with stupid questions - never going to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtQsMagVHK8
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

I wonder if Jackit used some grant money from Olivia's mom to get his rub'n'ztug?

There's gotta be some social welfare angle to this story!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “Federal Election 2011”