Local predictions

A temporary forum for discussion about the upcoming election.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Local predictions

Post by grammafreddy »

One of the analysts last night said the NDP support came from renters, low income, young people and something else but I can't remember what else it was.

I think the NDP got the heart voters and Harper got the head voters.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

grammafreddy wrote:One of the analysts last night said the NDP support came from renters, low income, young people and something else but I can't remember what else it was.

That's a great comment GF!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
grammafreddy wrote:One of the analysts last night said the NDP support came from renters, low income, young people and something else but I can't remember what else it was.

That's a great comment GF!

So true, may Harper have both a head & heart for all Canadians no matter who they voted for.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

strwbrrydvl wrote:
grammafreddy wrote:
strwbrrydvl wrote: the vote between Conservatives and NDP was primarily a generational difference at the polls.

Whatcha got for facts that support that? Link?

I'm sure stats will pop up eventually. Basing that observation on conversations I have had with many folks from all ages and the anaylsts comments throughout last night's coverage.

I recall someone posting a while back how people were planning to vote based on age and gender. The Cons were the most popular choice of young voters, but not as popular as they were among older voters. I'd hazard a guess that young voters would have left us with a Conservative minority government, although I'm only guessing.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Federal Election 2011”