FREE

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
pursang

FREE

Post by pursang »

Can someone direct me to the free section ? I thought it was in the Marketplace category which appears to be missing ?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: FREE

Post by Captain Awesome »

Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
pursang

Post by pursang »

Ah there it is, thanks !
Harris Creek Central

Re: FREE Adds.

Post by Harris Creek Central »

I have just sent the following comments to the complaint department of Castanet. This is concerning the flood of Paid adds by a local Pawn Broker, which is destroying the intent of the "FREE" column. Here is my complaint:

I know I have mentioned this to you before, and I did get a response. I am really upset when I want to browse a "FREE" column to have to sift through 100's if not more of this persons "Certified" Retail ads. I know you said he pays for the adds but why post them in a FREE category. Please, Please, put that kind of material in a "FOR SALE" Category and leave the "FREE" for exactly what is was intended.
Again, respectfully submitted..

End Quote: I enjoy going through the "FREE" column checking for anything I can make use of, and yes I have posted items for Free as well. But when I have to go through page after page of Pawn Shop Adds, finding many pages with only one Free add or No free adds at all that takes any enjoyment out of browsing the so called "FREE" Items.

If you agree with me send your comments via the "Contact Us" to Castanet, and lets apply the pressure to get this changed.

Thanks.
HLM.
PDT
Fledgling

Post by PDT »

I see zero pawn broker ads in the free items section:
http://classifieds.castanet.net/cat/gar ... and_reuse/
Perhaps you're looking in the wrong category?

Return to “Feedback and Requests”