Icon 'pulsating'

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
juscruisin'

Icon 'pulsating'

Post by juscruisin' »

What does it indicate when the icon to the left of the subject it moving? ie the rectangle in the circle is pulsating.
PrAiZ The LoRd an' PAss THe AmuNishon Cuz I'm GONna KiLl Me a PoSsuM fer SuPPer.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

it means it is popular. if you scroll waaaaaaaay down to the bottom of the page i think there is a list with icons and what they mean. :)
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
juscruisin'

Post by juscruisin' »

Thanx ferri. You're right. The legend is at the bottom of the list...time for new reading glasses from the dollar store..cheers... :wink:
PrAiZ The LoRd an' PAss THe AmuNishon Cuz I'm GONna KiLl Me a PoSsuM fer SuPPer.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

lol well it only took ME about two weeks to find. :lol:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re:

Post by Glacier »

ferri wrote:it means it is popular. if you scroll waaaaaaaay down to the bottom of the page i think there is a list with icons and what they mean. :)

Cool, I wish that there were more legends on this forum for stupid people like me who refuse to ask for directions.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Feedback and Requests”